Love Me Like You Do

2 days later..

Auden had come to set everyday since I injured my leg, thank god it would've been so boring to sit and watch everyone. We talked or played the mini games on our iPhones since I still had to sit in on rehearsal each day. We were currently in a intense game of pool..

"Alright break for now, see you guys again at 2!"  It was only 11 but we got an hour lunch followed by scene rehearsal before going back to the dance rehearsal.

"I'm starving..."
"You literally never stop eating.."

We got some food from catering before heading to my trailer to eat.
"So... I might have some news.."
"Yeah? What's up?" I was finishing up my food as Auden turned to face me.

"I sent in my auditions and I got offered two parts!"

"No fucking way! Baby I'm so proud of you!" My arms went around her in a tight hug. "What are they ? When are they ? Where are they?"

"Well one is that New York show that starts in a couple of months.. the other one is here and starts in two weeks.." At first I was so excited to hear about New York that I almost missed what she said after.

"Oh...ohhh so have you made any decisions?"

"No I wanted to see what you thought... do you still want me to go to New York?"
"Yes! That's not even a question."
"Haha okay okay... so that leaves the the movie that starts shooting soon. The girl who was originally casted dropped out at the last minute so they need to find a replacement. They told me I had 24 hours to respond."

"Well.. if you want to do the movie I understand... "
"Milo.. talk to me."
"I don't know what to tell you Audie..." I really didn't. I just wanted to tell her to stay here with me, it's all I had been looking forward to since dancing with the stars. However I didn't want to be that friend that held her back.

"Okay then." She didn't say anything else and it started to bother me.
"So what are you going to do?"

"Doesn't matter but I'll let you know tomorrow." Her voice was oozing with attitude as it was ticking me off.

"Auden don't be like that.."
"I'm just going to head back to the apartment, it's obvious we aren't clicking today.. maybe we are spending too much time together."

"If you just want to leave me and film your stupid movie just do it.. don't fucking make something out of nothing."

"Seriously Milo? I asked you because I care about your opinion! I was trying to show you that I wanted your input so we could make the decision together!"

"Why? You have never cared about what I think of your career.. it's not like you need my permission to do anything."
"You know what your right I don't..I'm doing the movie." My heart sank when the words left her mouth but she also looked uncomfortable saying them. She was getting off my bed, no doubt about to storm out of my trailer.
"Audie.. baby no wait!" It was a bit of a struggle to get off the bed so fast but I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her back into me.

"I.. I don't want ... please don't leave me." My voice cracked as I scrambled to say something. I didn't want to seem desperate but maybe I shouldn't worry about hiding my feelings.
She turned around in my arms she looked upset but I don't even know what part of what I did upset her.

"You couldn't have been upfront in the first place?"
"I don't want to be the person that holds you back Auden!"
"I don't care about the stupid movie Milo, I just wanted to know you wanted me here."
"Baby of course I do.. I always want you around, why do you think I want you to go to New York so bad?"
"You never brought it up—"
"Well yeah I don't want to look that desperate... it's kind of hard being in love with someone who can't love you back."
"Milo I do love you—" as a friend..
"No you don't .. You love me like I love you? You love me enough to want to commit to just me? To us ? You want to be my girlfriend and support me like that? You can honestly look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn't run off the second something was difficult?" Auden was still pressed up against me so I let go of her and took a step back, she looked down and didn't say a thing. It might have been a bit harsh but she needed to know.