Shower Sex?

"I'm sorry.. I .. I didn't mean for you to see that." My head fell into my hands, Jesus Christ of course no one wants to see that. On top of that embarrassing moment, my erection was not going away anytime soon.

"It.. it's okay, just wasn't expecting that." She tried to laugh, a weak attempt to make this somewhat normal. The feeling of my wet jeans straining against my problem, was not helping this situation. I peeked my head out of the curtain to talk to Auden without being even more embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I feel like I've acted like such a dick today."
"I'm sure you had a lot going on Mi."
"Why did you do it?"
"Do what?"
"You were with Trevor...at his hotel?"
"Milo please we just made up I don't want to lose you over something so stupid."

"If it was stupid then why do you keep doing it?"
"I told you something is seriously wrong with me, I can't help it."
"You pushed me away—"
"That's different! You are seventeen, I have some moral values and I could've be arrested for that!" I pulled back the curtain swiftly, this conversation had sobered me up a bit. Auden averted her eyes away from my lower half, focusing on my face.

"Im not seventeen anymore Aud.." All of this started to feel like a game but I knew Auden, she hated games. I think I was starting to understand what she needed though, just a little push...

"Milo please don't.. I don't was our friendship—-" She kept backing up until she hit the bathroom counter. I don't think I've ever seen Auden look so vulnerable, she actually shuddered as I ran my finger along her jawline down to the base of her throat.

I don't know what it was but seeing her like this, was like our rolls reversed. It felt like I had some kind of power. My hands gently grabbed her hips, I hoisted her up and she willingly wrapped her legs around my waist. I stepped back into the shower and carefully slid down to the floor of the tub.
She looked perfect, straddling my hips as the water rained over us.
Carefully, I pulled her face closer to mine before placing my lips firmly against hers. She was hesitant, I lifted my hips and grinded them against her. In no time her hands were running down my abs, her tongue slipping its way into my mouth.
My hands squeezed and caressed her hips and ass until I felt brave enough to push the skirt of her dress higher and higher.

Auden climbed off of me, I was afraid maybe I had pushed too far but then she knelt in front of me with her back facing me.
"Could you unzip me?" She pulled her hair to the side for me. This all started to feel too real, I wanted her so bad but I was too afraid to have sex with her.
Fuck I was not ready for that.

Her dress came off in a swift motion, it was thrown onto the tile floor outside the tub. She made her way back on to my hips, her heels still on.
She giggled as the curse "fuck" left my lips.
I cursed again, her hand had started to palm me through my boxers.
"Is this okay?" She not so innocently asked while her hands tugged on my jeans trying to wiggle them down lower. All I could do was moan in response, hand had already slipped into my boxers and wrapped around my growing erection.

"Auden.. I don't want.. to have sex." Literally the hardest sentence to get out. Her hand stopped before she started to pull away, I grabbed her wrists.
"I don't want you to stop though.."

"Milo what do you want?"
"I want you to love me.." The words came out before I could swallow them down
"I can't.." I know but maybe someday you will...

"I know but this.. this is the next best thing right? I'm just not ready for.. sex with you." I tried to lighten the mood, I needed this.

"So you just want me to keep leading you on? Milo I don't want to hurt you when you realize—-"

"You can't hurt me anymore,  just shut up." Pulling her back down I hungrily continued to kiss her. We were laying on our sides in a bathtub while water continued to lazily spray us.. it was a huge waste of water but I didn't even care.

My hand slowly found it's way down her chest, past her navel until I let my fingers run up and down the fabric of her panties. At least I was pretty sure I could do this right..

"Milooo." It came out as a whine, her hips pushed up to meet my fingers.
"Yes Auden?" God I've waited so long to hear this.
"Touch me."

"Where?" She slapped my chest before trying to climb me again."Patience baby patience." Her cheeks flushed slightly as she realized I had her where I wanted.

"Sorry you have no idea how many times I've played this in my head—"
"Ruining the mood Milo—" I cut her off with a kiss before slipping my hand into her panties. I let my index finger maneuver around her sex. Her back arched slightly as I let my finger slide into her, my thumb gently rub the little nub above her entrance. She took in a breath at the sudden contact and I took it as my cue. I let my tongue run over her ear before making my way down her neck.

Sucking, biting and licking I made my way until I was down to her chest. Auden had her bottom lip taken between her teeth as I looked up at her while I was un-clasping her bra with my free hand, luckily it was a front clasp.
I continue to look up at her while I kissed each breast. Her chest started to rise and fall a little more rapidly then before, she was already getting close.

"Milo.. faster.." I withdrew my thumb from her clit and pumped my index finger in and out at a painfully slow pace before letting my middle finger slip in as well. My fingers curled inside of her against her walls at a rhythmic pace.
"Milo please I—"
"Doesn't it feel good though to teeter on the edge like this?" As her breathing slowed down I picked the pace back up. The last couple years of hearing Auden complain about guys in bed I knew what she liked but I was more confident in my fingers than my own dick.. 

She was biting that god damn lip again, I bit down on her collar bone causing her to open her mouth.
"Ouch M—"
"I want to hear you." I licked over her breast before sucking hard on her nipple. Stimulating her everywhere I could, she was so close.
"Milo." She whimpered while I sped up the pace and continued to rub her clit again, I figured she waited long enough. 

The sounds that left her lips and the way my name sounded as she panted was thee hottest thing I ever heard in my life. 
She cuddled into my chest trying to regain her composure.
"So was that okay?"
"Honestly yes, fuck since when did you become a little expert ? I can only imagine what you could do with your—-"
"Auden rose!"
"I was just saying..." She peeled back my boxers while her lips ran along my collar bone.

"Auden I don't expect—" Her hand was quick to wrap around me, my eyes fluttered close at the contact as she started to pumped me.

However they shot back open, I hadn't noticed her lips had left my chest until  I felt something warm and wet around my tip. She batted her eyelashes as she continued to take me in deeper and pumping whatever she couldn't fit.

I don't know what was more attractive having Auden like this.. or seeing a completely different, almost hidden side of my best friend.

...................................................................................

Thoughts? Too much?

Let me know

-AE