Cabo

The plane just touched down, it shook causing Auden and I to wake up.

"You guys can literally fall asleep anywhere even on a two hour flight.." Mason rolled his eyes before getting out of his seat. "Two hours is the perfect nap.." Auden yawned getting out of her seat next to me.

Walking into the hotel I was thankful we were staying at a different one from last time. That was a nightmare .. couldn't even order room service.
"I picked the hotel.. wanna know what sold me?" I hummed in response.
"The giant chocolate brownie sundae that's on the room service menu."
"Oh fuck I knew I loved you baby." Everyone just laughed as we gathered around the elevator. My mom and Stellas parents were getting us all checked in. As we got into the elevator something hit me.
"Hey Auden.. I thought you said there were only 3 rooms for all of us.." I motioned to myself and our 4 other friends.
"Yeah Ana and Stella are in one room, Mason will be with Owen and then you and I get one too...." Owen and Mason gave me a look but Auden was quick to shut them down.
"Theres two beds to each room I think it will be fine."

"Two beds, you were saying?"  We awkwardly stood in the room that had one bed and rose petals were everywhere. Everyone's rooms were covered in rose petals as a pretty 'welcome to the resort' but it just made this more awkward.
"Okay apparently they messed up the reservation, it was suppose to be 3 double rooms and two single rooms.." My mom explained as everyone else was getting settled into their rooms. "There's no other available double rooms on this floor... but the couch is a pull out."

"Okay that works, Aud can have the bed and I'll take the couch.."
"Alright get settled in, we're all meeting for lunch in an hour." My mom left is to unpack and get ready.

"You know you don't have to sleep on the couch Mi.."    Auden said as she watched me try to fix the couch bed. It was such a pain to get out and wasn't comfortable at all.
"Um.. no no it's okay.." I didn't want it to seem obvious that I would rather just sleep with her, I was also trying to make sure to give her space.
"Milo we've slept together before..."
"Okay if you insist." I flopped on top of her on our bed, she groaned. "Okay regretting this already."

"You don't mean that." I poked her nose gently before she shoved me off. Auden pulled my SnapBack off, pulling it over her head instead.
"Yeah sure help yourself.."

"Looks better on me." She wasn't wrong..
"Facts." My eyes landed on her lips as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, Auden seemed lost in thought. She caught me staring and released her bottom lip instantly.
"Hey let's go get everyone so we can head to lunch."

After lunch we found ourselves checking out the beach, we had all changed into swimsuits

After lunch we found ourselves checking out the beach, we had all changed into swimsuits. I couldn't help myself from checking Auden out every now and then.
She was wearing this tight maroon bikini, other guys on the beach stopped and drooled as she walked by. Okay not a fan of that..