Two Pieces of the same Puzzle

I had been waiting for this exact moment since I was 14, when I realized my crush was more than just a crush..
This wasn't how I imagined her confessing it though as we sat on the floor crying in our Toronto apartment.
Then again when I was 14 I didn't see myself dying my hair green for a movie or temporarily living with Auden in Toronto.

I couldn't believe it .. no like I literally didn't believe her..

"What? No you.. can't.. you don't."
"I think I do.. like 99% sure.." Her laugh was small as she wiped the tears off her face. "Just please tell me your not getting back with Holiday?"
"You were just with Trevor and I'm the one that's not suppose to be talking to other people?"

"Trevor and I were just talking. After I left set.. the one person who could make me feel better was pissed off at me. He made me realize some things.."

"Like what?" My face was dry now as I managed to stop the tears from flowing. I was trying my best to calm down.

"Like my feelings for you.."
"Auden you've .. you've literally told me a thousand times nothing would ever happen, that you aren't capable of love or that I would be the last person—-"

"So wouldn't it make sense that you are that person... I tried so hard the last couple of years to push you away. After we kissed I couldn't stop myself from trying to be with you the only way I knew how.. I didn't think I was capable of loving someone because all I did before was use people. I've never had parents that loved me and it's be rare to find people who didn't use me... I was afraid of love. You have been the one constant in my life. The one person who's gone out of their way to break down every wall no matter how many times they're built back up.. you've showed me unconditional love since the moment I met you. I don't deserve anything you have ever given me but I was so afraid that if I ever messed anything up or if we didn't work out I would lose you and your mom.. you two are the only family I've ever had.." As I listened I had to remind myself how to breathe. My stomach kept dropping and I felt my heart thump quickly as she declared her love for me.
This was all you've ever wanted.. why are you just sitting here?

"If I'm too late.. or you've already trying again with Holiday—-" My lips cut her off as I grabbed her hips roughly pulling her on top of me.
"Shut up.. I was never getting back together with her.." I mumbled against her ear as I pulled away to look at her.
"Then why were you guys talking?"
"You left me on set.. I was upset, she happened to reply to one of my Snapchat's and the next thing I knew we were texting. We were just kind of getting closure.. she helped me realize something too."

"Which is?"
"No matter what happens.. how many girls I try to date.. how many times you piss me off.... I'll always choose you." I brought my hands up to cup her face and slowly moved my lips against hers.
I felt the wetness of her tears as she began to silently cry.
Auden might be this broken girl.. but at least she was mine.

We continued to kiss, I wiped her tears away as best as I could. She straddled my lap as I laid on the hard wood floor in our hallway.
Sitting up, I pulled away so we could get off the floor. She was impatient as her arms threw themselves around my neck, pulling me down as our lips met again and again.
I had to catch my balance using the wall behind her to hold me steady as she continued to pull me as close to her as possible. My hips grinded into hers as I pinned her against the wall, bringing her right leg up to rest on my hip. I wanted to feel all of her right there and it seemed like she wanted me just as bad.

Her lips moved up my neck, her teeth grazed my collar bone. I growled as I hit the wall above her head.. I have never been so turned on in my life than I was right now while her teeth sank into my shoulder and her finger nails raked down my abs.
"Can we please—"
"Bedroom now." Thank god, I picked her up and made the short walk to our bed before tossing her on the mattress.
I yanked my shirt over my head and fumbled with the belt on my jeans. My shoes hit the wall somewhere behind me, I felt like I couldn't get my pants off fast enough. Auden's fingers took my chin in her hands directing my attention to her as I was too focused on my belt.
"Fucking hell Audie.. have you been wearing that all day?" She was kneeling on the bed in front of me with nothing but a red lace teddy on. It looked like she was a present but I wanted to take my time to unwrap this one..
Auden giggled as her fingers easily worked on my belt, pushing my jeans down my hips.
"After you seemed upset earlier, I might've done a little shopping.. It's kind of the only way I know how to apologize.."
"Apology accepted.. fuck I need to get pissed off at you more often.." My fingers went to touch her but she was quick up slap my hand away.
"I think I deserve an apology.." I grabbed her hand, tugging her against me. "I was getting to it baby.."

She was a mess as I made her cum again. I rose up from my knees so I could finish taking my pants and boxers off.
"You always taste so good.." I said as I teasingly kissed her thigh before pushing her legs further apart so I could fit between them.

"Your so beautiful.. I could stare at you all day.." My lips lingered on her skin trailing them along her cleavage. She was panting underneath me and arms wrapped around my neck trying to bring me as close as possible.
"Milo.. I want you now." She whimpered as she rubbed herself against me. My eyes fluttered close at the contact and I had to bury a moan before it could escape.
"How badly baby girl?" I tried focusing on leaving kisses down the side of her face. It was so hard not to just sink myself in her as soon as I got the lingerie off.

"Milo pleaseeee I need to feel you...everywhere." I kissed her passionately before reaching into the nightstand for a condom. Auden yanked my hand back as she shook her head.
"I want all of you skin to skin..." I rested my forehead against hers as I sunk between her legs. I loved watching her as she took all of me.
"I love you so much Audie." I groaned against her lips, her leg came up to rest on my shoulder as the other stayed bent against my hip.It allowed me to sink even deeper as I felt my tip bump against against her favorite spot. "Yes right there.."
"Baby I need to hear you say it.." My hips rolled into hers hard, keeping a slow pace while I made sure to hit that spot with each thrust.
"Milo I love you." I thrusted harder. " I love you..." She moaned as my hips met hers again with a slap.
"I love you..I love you..I love you.." I lost it as it fell from her lips over and over. I heard her cry out my name from time to time, I felt her nails scratch my back and her leg spasmed against my shoulder but I didn't let up.
Something came over me.. and it was safe to say we were both enjoying whatever it was.

"You only love me...you only want me."
"O- only you.. yes only.. you."
"Only I can do this to you, no one else is allowed to touch you."
"Just y-you..I don't.. want anyone else." She bit her lip as another orgasm was coming I was ready to come with her this time.
"Fuck.. fuck.. Milo I can't.." I knew the build up was already ripping through her, she thought she couldn't handle another one as each of them hit her harder than the last.
"Baby you have to.. I want you to feel every fucking bit of it.." I bent her other leg over my shoulder as I slammed myself into her, I quickened the pace but made shallow thrusts to hurry her up over her peak.
Her hands fisted the bedsheets as she came, I went back to the slow deeper thrusts as I made sure she rode out every last bit of her orgasm.. the sight of her eyes rolling back in her head finally made me cum too.

There were tears slowly streaming down her cheeks, I pulled her into my lap as I rocked her.
"I don't know why I'm crying.." She admitted as she sobbed into my chest, I stroked her hair and rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Shh shh it's okay baby I'm here, you did so good...I love you baby girl."

.................................................................................

I don't know why I think Milo has like a darker side to him.. probably because of what he says in his galaxy boy raps 😂

Also he's definitely not as innocent as he tries to come off 😉