Trust Me

Soft snores emitted from next to me causing me to wake up. Milo's mouth was wide open, against the side of my face.

"You are so gross bro.." I giggled closing his mouth which caused him to wake suddenly.
"What? Huh?" His voice was extremely deep and a bit sick sounding still, however it was kind of a turn on.

"Wait say something again?"
"You okay Auden?"

"Yeah I guess I've just not use to how your voice sounds in the morning.. or when your sick."
"Oh my god you little weirdo, are you like turned on right now?"
"And this is why we don't talk about this ever!" I hit Milo with a pillow before trying to escape, apparently he had taken me upstairs to his room at some point after I fell asleep. His arms wrapped around me, dragging me back into the bed.

"Nope, trapped!" He pinned me under him, when did he take his shirt off?

"You know I don't sleep with a shirt on Aud.."
"Get out of my head!" I haven't laughed so hard in a while... I looked down as Milo settled his hips in between my legs. It wasn't weird before when we were so close but now, I constantly wondered what he was thinking about. Also I was having the worst thoughts ever since his party..
Like the way his sweats were hanging off his hips loosely, showing off the v lines. Okay that was new.. he definitely didn't have muscles like this before..
"Auden?" Our eyes met and out of habit I took my bottom lip between my teeth. "Auden you gotta stop doing that.."
"Doing what?" He took his thumb and held my bottom lip down. "You know what.."

I don't know how long we looked at each other, searching each other's eyes for some sign to stop.

"Fuck this." Milo kissed me, hard. His hand was quick to hook my leg around his hip while the other was winding itself into my hair. I moaned as he pulled my hair harder. "Fuck I love hearing you."

Now be a good girl and let me hear you..

"I fucked Trevor again." It was literal word vomit, I couldn't stop it from exploding out. Milo pulled away from me, he looked confused and a tad hurt.
"Excuse me?
"I know I'm horrible, I'm sorry I just... I hate hiding stuff from you." He offered a sympathetic look before playing with my hair.

"Do you like Trevor?"

"No not at all.. I just keep finding myself making these mistakes with him and other guys."
"Was I a mistake?"

"Milo.. I don't ever want to say that about you.. but you know I'm not capable of like actual love.. not the way you love me. I guess I'm just not wired that way."

"Do you want to keep .. doing this?"

"Hooking up with randoms? Not exactly but—-"
"No I mean this with me, you wouldn't have to keep hooking up with random people, I know you better than anyone else and I know you trust me more than anyone.." He had some really good points..
"Plus no one loves you like I do."

"That's exactly why we shouldn't be doing any of this in the first place."

"But it happened already and it looks like you want more.. and so what if Im like basically in love you? Your still my best friend, it would be like us sort of helping each other out. Were too busy to actually date people anyways.."

"Milo are you actually suggesting a friends with benefits situation? Oh my god." I couldn't help but laugh, I never saw this one coming.
"It's not a bad idea!"

"You don't even want to have sex with me?"
"Not yet.."
"Why not?" He rolled his eyes and was looking anywhere but me. "It's nothing I'm just not ready?"
"Did something happen with her? Your ex?"

"Auden I don't want to talk about—"
"Oh my god it did.. come on tell me!" I pushed him back down on his mattress, he could be so stubborn.

"Come on Milo, you literally just said we were the closest people in each other's lives.. talk to me." He put his face in his pillow and he mumbled something.
"What?" More mumbling emitted from his mouth.
"I'm going to kill you just tell me.." His face was beat red as he lifted it slightly off the pillow.

"She broke up with me... because she said I was terrible in bed are you happy?" Oh that poor boy..

"What a fucking bitch .. See this is why I liked Holiday so much better she would've never said that."
"Not helping .. and you know Holiday and I weren't like long term."

"Anyways .. okay like how many times did you have sex with her?"

"Like 3 times?"
"And your sure there was no other reason for her breaking up with you?"
"No, she literally told me it was because I was that bad and she couldn't fake it anymore.."

"Well I'm sure it couldn't have been that bad.. and sometimes it takes time to find your .. rhythm plus it was like your first time." This pep talk really wasn't the best, Milo threw himself back down in his mattress face first. Dramatic..

"Well if it's any consolation prize.. at least your really good with your fingers..." I cooed in his ear, he hid his face further into the mattress.

"Audennnn."

"I love you too Mi."

"Can you go make breakfast?"
"You don't seem that sick anymore." I teased, he made a face and he actually still looked pretty down and his voice was still sick like.

"Pancakes or waffles?"
"Chocolate chip pancakes please!"

"Thank you Aud." Milo kissed me on my cheek while he grabbed our empty plates and took them to the sink to wash them off.

"Anytime, Alright I should be heading home.. I can come back in a bit if you want?"

"Can't you just stay?"

"I didn't bring anything over and I have to check the house.."

"You have stuff here?"
".. I still have to check on the house?" He just looked at me waiting for me to tell him what was going on.

"Okay.. when I said I had sex with Trevor.. I was actually referring to last night.. he fell asleep at my house so when you called last night I texted him saying I left and that I wasn't sure when I would be home.. I need to go make sure he left."

"You ditched him for me?"
"If that's all you got out of that then yes... Milo you know your like the only thing in my life that actually means something to me, besides my career." His arms wrapped tightly around me while he kissed the top of my head.

"Alright I'll see you later then."

"See you later."

.............................................................

I need to find someone who I think inspires Auden's character.. I don't want people to think of Auden like Alexis Ren, I might write Alexis into the story later also so Auden looking like her wouldn't exactly work..

Anyways let me know what you think so far :)

-AE