35 - Charles Leclerc (RQ)

This request is for Lyra60, happy reading! (I changed a few details, I hope you don't mind !)

Y/n's POV

"Hold for 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and release" I let my body down on my yoga mat and took a deep breath. 

I like to start my day with a nice pilates flow, it gets me going through the rest of my day feeling relaxed and open-minded. I follow a yoga and pilates instructor online and it's the best. Each workout has a meditation and I do it on my balcony with the incredible view of Monaco.

I'm lucky enough to live here and I'm so grateful for my parents who help me and my brother in everything we need. Without spoiling us and showing us how to be humble and never complain.  

My parents are comfortable if I could say it like this, I hate the word rich. I don't like it because it puts me in a spotlight that I don't want to be in. 

I work like everybody else, I hate to use my parents' money without deserving it. 

They live in New York and my brother is traveling all the time for work, he's an investment banker and a non-executive chairman of the Formula 1 Group. 

That sport runs in the family and we all love it. We go to some races when we can, Monaco is a special one for us because my grandfather use to race and his first win was here.  

As for me, I am a social media manager and I handle data of apps and help influencers with the management of their accounts and ideas in fashion. 

I also manage the social media data of Dior which is awesome because I get to go to some shows in Paris and Milan, sometimes New York and London. 

I am not lonely in Monaco though, my best friend Charlotte lives in the apartment right above mine, she often comes to have dinner or lunch with me and brings her cute dog Devil along. 

Speaking of which she was coming in a few to have lunch together.

Snapping out of my reverie I put my yoga mat away and started making lunch. 

After putting the pasta in the boiling water I set the table on my balcony and finished the last steps of the sauce so it could be perfectly done

Charlotte often has to go away because of work as most of the people that live in Monaco do too. She sometimes leaves me Devil, I'm the only one he can stay with because he scares others with his big frame. 

He's a great dog though, very loyal and wants to protect the persons he knows and loves. He won't hurt the others, I love taking him on walks and run with him. 

"Y/n? It's me your lovely best friend !" I giggled and walked over to my apartment's entry to find Charlotte with Devil. She has a set of keys to my apartment in case something happened but she uses it when she comes to see me.

I hugged her and stroked Devil's head. 

"I'm so happy to see you! I missed you !" I said walking over to my kitchen to check up on lunch. 

Everything seemed fine so I turned the stove off and took the food out so we could eat. I poured us some iced tea and we started to gossip about everything.

"So are you leaving in the next days or so ?" Charlotte asked and I shook my head no. 

"Nope, I have some work at home why Char ?" I noticed Devil was not laying next to us after drinking from the water I had set for him. 

"Do you think you can watch over Devil for about a week or so ?" I nodded with a smile, happy I could have some company. 

"Of course I don't mind at all, you know I love him" she smiled thanking me, we finished eating and we spent some time talking and soaking up the warm sunlight of Monaco.