11 - Daniel Ricciardo (RQ)

Imagine for the sweet eniram_du hope you like it!

Baku, Azerbaijan, 2017

Y/n's POV

Another week another race weekend. This one was going to be exciting, we were in Baku Azerbaijan. My name is Y/n Italiano and my brother is Michael Italiano, he is Daniel Ricciardo's performance coach.

I get to come with my brother and Daniel, most of the races because Michael wants me to be with him most of the time.

I can't deny that Daniel is indeed a very handsome man but I know he will never go for someone like me. Also, we have an important age difference, he's 30 and I'm 22. He probably thinks I'm a kid.

Anyway, we were working out in the hotel's gym and I was doing some pilates while the boys did some cardio. I couldn't help but glance over Daniel who was looking mighty fine with sweat dripping down his forehead and his muscles bulging as Michael encouraged him to do more.

Ugh, he's sinful.

Michael could be overprotective when it came to me. I remember being in high school and he would literally scare any boy who'd try to come my way.

I never got to date someone or even have my first kiss! That's how protective he is.

"Holà Y/n !" I snapped out of my thoughts to find Carlos Sainz in his gym clothes standing to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, how are you doing ?" I asked him a little bit breathless because I was running on the treadmill at a slow pace though.

"Muy Bien señorita" he said I noticed him looking me up and down discretely checking me out which made me even redder than I was before from working out. I was only wearing a sports bra and some high waisted leggings.

"I was thinking we could have dinner on Saturday ?" my eyes widened and I kept on running for a bit. I didn't know what to say, he's waiting for an answer. What do I say?!

"May-" I was interrupted by Michael calling for me.

"Y/n we're going come on !" I gave Carlos an apologetic smile mouthing a 'later' and joined the boys in the elevator to go to our respective rooms. I could sense my brother had interrupted us on purpose but someone was very silent and that was Daniel.

He was looking intensely at me, his eyes never leaving me quietly observing every move I made.

"Ok sis you have your VIP pass, we'll meet you then for free practice in the garage alrighty ?" I nodded and gave them a warm smile before entering my room and went straight away to take a shower.

I had some food, got dressed and went to the garage, I spotted Michael and Daniel juggling. I waved at them and went to sit where VIP guests could stay. Today felt different, I don't know why but especially Daniel he was acting differently.

The free practice session started and Carlos passed in front of Daniel's garage waving and beaming at me. I nervously smiled as I felt Michael ad Daniel's eyes on me.

As Michael went to the bathroom, suddenly I felt my forearm being grabbed and I was led to a private room and I immediately recognized it.

I turn around to be nose to nose with Daniel, well to be exact nose to chest with him since he was so tall. I look up to him to meet his burning stare.

In a split of seconds, his lips met mine and we started to seriously make out. He picked me up by my thighs and pushed us against the wall. Trailing kisses down my neck.