25 - George Russell

Imagine for avocadolvr, hope you like it cutie! 

Y/n's POV

Never in my life, I thought I would be here. In Mexico out of all places to celebrate Halloween with a bunch of Formula 1 drivers. Who would have thought?

They were all very handsome but one of them was hotter than the others.

His name was George and we've met in Baku after he had a great race where he finished 7th. We partied together and had drinks, it was so much fun but then I had work and I had to skip a few Grand Prix's.

What attracted me the most to him was his blue eyes, they were mesmerizing. I could spend hours staring at them.

Carlos, Lando, George, and Lance rented this beautiful Airbnb with a pool and this cool movie theater. Everyone was disguised and the music was blasting.

Daniel and Max were having a drinking contest and I was talking with a few girls who came. They were friends that I had made at Grand Prix's. Some wonder why and how I can come to this it's because Carlos is my best friend.

We've known each other since we wore diapers and I had a lot of embarrassing pictures of him.

He often invited me and I came as much as I could. I loved to support him and cheering in the pit box every time he overtook another driver.

I secretly watch sometimes how George is doing and he's been climbing up lately. Some say he had a boost of confidence which helped him.

"Y/n come to play truth or dare with us !" I snapped out of my thoughts and joined almost the whole F1 grid and a few girls who were down to play. 

The game started 'soft' and I watched while laughing at some of those. Daniel was dared to show his underpants which was a moment everyone filmed. He did without being afraid or humiliated which was fun and got us all into the game. 

Then it started to escalate quickly, soon very but I mean very personal questions or dares were done like Lando who had to admit who was his crush and turns out she was here and it was pretty awkward to watch.

Then came dirty dares, I think it was the alcohol running in all our systems and the fact that we were all in disguise that fueled us up. 

Some were asked to kiss others were asked to make-out for 30 seconds in front of the others.

"Okay Y/n your turn, truth or dare ?" Max asked with a huge smirk on his face to which I answered.

"I choose the dare" I boldly answered, never in my life would I have done that but tonight I was feeling confident.

Lando whispered in Max's ear and Carlos looked at me with the are you crazy look but I waved him off and told him everything would be alright.

"Alright so Y/n I dare you 15 minutes in heaven with George" my eyes widened the second Max finished his sentence. 

While on the other side of the circle George spat his drink and his cheeks turned bright red which I admit was very cute.

We looked at each other and before I could even say a word, George and I were thrown into a dark closet with obviously no light.

"Y/n do you want to do this ?" George asked and I could feel every bone of his being nervous.

"Yeah why not, I think you're hot so why not ?" I answered his questions with new-found confidence, I honestly was tired of hiding my feelings so I have the opportunity on making the first step so I will.