End of Despair

"Shut up with the despair this, despair that already, you three-eyed goon! No matter how strong your magic is!" Yami said and pulled his sword up then planted his feet, "This spell cuts through dimensions! Dark Magic: Dark Coated Dimension Slash!" Yami's dark slash cut through Vetto's magic and his body. "Consider that thanks for looking after my squad. See ya, Mister Despair." Yami said, "I dealt with you in the end. Hopefully, you can pass on now."

Vetto's body fell to the ground. "Sorry, but I didn't despair at all, either." Yami finished and put his sword away.

"Captain Yami!" Asta yelled and launched himself at Yami's back.

"Hey."

Noelle pushed Asta out of the way. "I-I didn't ask for your help. But I guess you saved us. You should've shown up sooner." Noelle said.

"Who do you think you're talking to?' Yami asked.

Vanessa pushed Noelle out of the way. "Oh, Captain! I've fallen for you all over again! You're invincible! Absolutely amazing! Now, drink up!" Vanessa cooed while offering him some wine.

"Maybe later." Yami said, and Finral walked over to him.

"I thought I was going to die...I saw my life flash before my eyes..." Finral cried.

"You were surprisingly useful for once." Yami said while comforting him.

"Yes, surprisingly!" Finral agreed but was pushed out of the way by Grey.

"Y-You were amazing, Captain!" Grey squealed and ran away, "I'm so embarrassed!"

"Who were you again?" Yami asked.

"La! You were amazing!" Charmy cheered while jumping on Yami.

"Well, aren't you guys fluffy?" Yami muttered.

"Captain. We're done, so can we go see Marie now?" Gauche asked with his arm wrapped around [Y/n]. "Take a hint. You're supposed to praise me." Yami said, and [Y/n]'s eyes sparkled.

"I want strong like you, Captain! You were super amazing!" [Y/n] praised, and everyone surrounded the captain.

"You're annoying me!" Yami yelled and pull out his sword, causing everyone to run away.

[Y/n] was about to heal everyone until Yami stopped her. "Gramps." Yami called the high priest, who was still crying.

"Sir Yami Sukehiro...and members of the Black Bulls. Congratulations on defeating the Eye of the Midnight Sun team and beating the game!" The high priest said, and he bowed his knees, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving our Underwater Temple! Thank you! Thank you! Please allow me, as the high priest, to grant your wish!"

"Sure. Just as we promised, we'll be taking the magic stone that you have her at the Underwater Temple. Come on, hand it over." Yami said, and the high priest stood up. "What's the magic stone?" He questioned.

"Huh?"

"Hey, Gramps, I thought you knew about the magic stone. That's what you said, remember?" Yami said.

"Uh...I just heard you guys talking about how you were looking for something called a 'magic stone.' It's a 'magic stone,' so I assume it's a stone...What kind of stone is it? What does it do?" The high priest questioned.

"You old bastard..." Yami muttered while grabbing his sword.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down! Calm down!" The high priest said.

[Y/n] saw Nero flying by, and it pecked Asta in the forehead with a magic stone in his mouth. "It's been too long. I haven't felt this pain since Saussy Village! Hey, Nero. I wondered where you'd gone off to." Asta said, and everyone saw the magic stone in the bird's beak, "I guess you were looking for the magic stone for us. Good job!"