Resting Time!

"Are you alright, [Y/n]? Are you sure you should be moving around?" [Y/n] giggled at Asta being worried about her.

"I'm okay, really." [Y/n] said, "I've rested, and I'm good to go."

[Y/n]'s hand went to her ears. They were now pointed for some reason. She thought it was most likely a side effect from over-using her magic. But, her pendant was cracked, too, which made her sad.

"Mister and Miss Magic Knight, thank you for saving me!" The little girl from the other day said while walking over to them with a basket. "

No problem!" Asta said and gave a thumbs up. "I just did the obvious thing." Noelle said while blushing. [Y/n] smiled at the girl. "I'm glad you're alright." [Y/n] said, and smiled at the girl.

The girl presented the basket to the Magic Knights. "This is to thank you. I made them myself." She said, and [Y/n] took the basket filled with cakes. "Wow. They look great!" Asta said while [Y/n] nodded.

"Thank you so much!" The girl said and bowed, "Bye!" She ran off, and Nero flew on Asta's head.

While Noelle, Asta and [Y/n] were distracted, a little hand came up and grabbed the basket from [Y/n]. Noelle, Asta and [Y/n] hummed and looked down to see Charmy was eating their cakes.

"So good!" She cheered as she ate. "Why..." [Y/n] muttered, "...are you here, Charmy?" Asta finished. "Where the nummy things are, I shall be." Charmy said while standing proudly with cake on her face, "More importantly, have a bite. La? La?" Charmy tried to hand each of them a cake.

"Uh, she gave those to us..." Asta said, and Charmy shook her head. "Don't sweat the details. Come on. They're delicious." She said, and each of the newbies took one.

"Th-Thank you." Asta muttered. "I guess I don't mind having one..." Noelle muttered as well.

"Don't mind if I do." [Y/n] said. They took a bite, and they were a bit surprised at how good it was. "It's good!" Asta cheered. "What a surprise. It's actually good." Noelle said, and [Y/n] nodded while stuffing her face. [Y/n] then noticed Charmy skipping around the basket, and she tilted her head. "You seem to be in an unusually good mood." Asta said.

"I had a fateful encounter." Charmy said, dreamily, while blushing a bit. 'I have an unsettling feeling about this.' [Y/n] thought, still munching on the cake in her hand. "You're probably too young to understand." She said.

"By the way, how did you get into the castle?" Noelle asked. "Like this!" Charmy announced while opening her grimoire. She cast a spell that engulfed her body in a cotton ball then it struck and landed in the hood of Asta's rope.

"Seriously?" He muttered.

'Her magic...is actually pretty amazing.' [Y/n] thought.

"That's..." Asta muttered while looking across the river. [Y/n] followed his gaze and saw the members of the Golden Dawn walking by.

"Hey!" Asta called while waving.

[Y/n] waved, too, causing Yuno to smile a bit. "Have your wounds fully healed? I asked you that before, didn't I?" Klaus asked Asta.

"I'm fine, like I said before." Asta said then pointed at Yuno, "Yuno, I heard you and [Y/n] took down the enemy like it was nothing, you jerkface!" He yelled, and [Y/n] nodded.

"Yuno was super strong, and we combined our magic, too!" [Y/n] exclaimed like an excited child. Then, it dawned on her, she kissed Yuno. [Y/n] face turned red. 'It felt kind of nice to give Yuno a k-kiss...' [Y/n] thought then shook her head, 'We practically grew up together. I'm like a little sister to Yuno and Asta.' Her thought continued to run as she looked up at Yuno. He was looking directly at her.