A Battle Against Friends pt.1

"Looks like it's begun." Raia said as his and [Y/n]'s body began to glow.

"Begun?" Asta questioned while [Y/n] looked down at her hands. She was getting scared.

"His magic power suddenly skyrocketed..." Zora muttered, "Hey, this isn't good."

"We're going to regain our true forms... and our true power." Raia muttered, and [Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit.

"What the heck is going on with you now?!"

Red marks appeared around [Y/n]'s eyes and her short hair grow down to her waist, turning pure white and her eyes turned beige. "I'm changing... against my will..." [Y/n] muttered.

"It's...just like that time in Nean." Asta muttered, "[Y/n], what's happening?! Hey! [Y/n]!"

"Too bad..." Raia said.

"What is?" Asta questioned.

"The era of humans has come to an end."

Thea blinked and looked around in confusion. "Where...am I?" She muttered and looked down at her hands. She'd been resting for so long.

"What am I... doing here?"

"Get ahold of yourself, [Y/n]!" Asta pleaded.

"[Y/n]...?" She could feel the girl pleading and screaming to get out. No matter how hard Thea tried to recede back inside of her; she couldn't.

"Welcome home, Thea." Raia said with a smirk.

"Raia..." Thea muttered, still a bit out of it. There were so many voices yelling in her head. [Y/n]'s pleading, a dark force telling her to kill all the humans, and Thea's true self. She didn't know what to focus on.

"The real question is...who's side are you on?" Raia asked, "Your family's? Or the humans'...?"

Thea looked down at her grimoire, seeing the stone on the cover shining brightly. She began to remember everything she's been through and everything she's sacrificed. She remembered [Y/n] and how kind and strong she's been.

"When I become Queen, I'll teach the whole kingdom about the elf, Thea, and her honorable work! Everyone will know of her and know that elves aren't evil. They just wanted to live peacefully with humans!"

Thea placed her hand on her heart. "I'm sorry..." She said as her grimoire floated in front of her, "I can't bring myself to hate humans."

Raia glared, "Fine then..."

"Asta..." Thea said and looked at him, "What you said earlier about understanding each other... it was really touching, but no matter how much you want to understand, that's not an option for them. It's quite sad, really. You remind me so much of my husband."

"Husband?!"

"Oh, right. It's a lovely story, have [Y/n] tell it to you sometime." Thea said and smiled softly, "And don't worry, she's safe. They're going try to kill us to be prepared."

"In that case, I'm going to win and create a path of understanding each other!" Asta yelled.

"That path has long been closed." Raia said.

"Then I'll open it up again!"

"Very well, you fool." Mereoleona said with a smirk, "You should probably hurry up, though. Otherwise, I'm going to defeat him."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Mereoleona started throwing flaming punches, "Calidos Brachium!" Raia opened a spatial portal to avoid Mereoleona's punches while using light magic to move faster. Thea's eyes followed his movements and dodged his light attack.