Thea and the Magic Knights pt.2

"Captain Yami!" Asta called while lying on the ground, and Yami laughed. "Well done, brat!" Yami praised, then looked at [Y/n]... well Thea.

"And who are you?" He asked, but Thea didn't answer. She watched as Licht slowly got up from the ground. "You got me. It's probably within five meters. The range is definitely limited, but to think there was a magic that could absorb my magic and stop me from moving...Dark Magic is amazing. The one attribute that's the natural enemy of my light magic." Licht explained, "However, dark magic is extremely slow. Light is absolute speed, making them polar opposites there, as well. That's why you cloaked your weapon in darkness and created a combat style that uses reinforcement magic to compensate."

Yami lit another cigarette that was in his mouth. "Correct." He said.

"Why does it sound like he's bragging?!" Asta yelled.

"By the way, what's up? You can use recovery magic, can't you?" Yami asked Licht, "Hurry up and heal. But while you're healing yourself, I'm going to get real close and chop you up even more." Yami said.

"I'll admit. You're the second person I've met with the power to defeat me. But I sadly cannot waste my time with you." Licht said.

"Huh? What was that, punk? And whaddaya mean, the second?" Yami questioned.

"I still have an ultimate enemy left who inflicted this unhealable wound on me," Licht said while showing his wrapped right hand, "the Wizard King, Julius Novachrono. This is currently my greatest magic." Licht gathered light magic into his hands, "Speed you cannot avoid...A spell with such a wide range and high output that pulling it in with that spell you used won't do any good. You will meet your end the moment I release this, Captain of the Black Bulls."

Thea glared while Asta glared with his swords in hand. "Like hell he will! Quit underestimating Captain Yami! Your face is stupid!" Asta said, and Thea sighed with Yami. "Yeah, that's not good. That's some insane magic." Yami said.

"What?!" Asta yelled.

"Boy. You will also be punished for hurting Valtos, and return that grimoire. I'll be taking yours as well, Thea. There's something I want from it." Licht said, and Thea grunted.

She looked down at the pendant and saw that it was still intact. She even tried to use her gauntlet to crush it...Nothing. 'We're really pushing it, huh?' Thea thought while closing her eyes for a moment. 'To our limit!' [Y/n] cheered, and Thea smiled a bit.

"Th-Thea!" Emica cried with tears in her eyes. Thea smiled a bit and patted Emica's head with her finger. "I've missed you, Emica. I need your help, right now." Thea said, and the spirit nodded.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. This is the end." Licht said.

"Dark Magic: Black Cacoon." Yami said and a dark cacoon wrapped around them. "I've gone defense mode, but...It's hopeless. He's gonna kill us." Yami said, calmly. "What?! How are you so calm?! Then, I'll just deflect it!" Asta said, and Thea smiled at him.

"All that will be left are your swords. I'm sure you don't want that." She said while Asta was a little freaked out by her.

"Th-Then what should we do?!" Asta panicked.

"I'm not at my full power, but...I sure [Y/n] and I have enough magic to at least lessen the impact of the blast. That way it wouldn't break through our shield that will keep you safe." Thea explained.

"That's suicide." Yami said.

"Y-Yeah! Not in [Y/n]'s body!" Asta yelled.

"What other choice do we have?" Thea said, calmly with glaring up at Licht.