Recovery & A Traitor

[Y/n]'s eye slowly opened then closed again. Whatever she was in, it felt nice and warm. "I refuse to die, damn it!" Was suddenly yelled, and [Y/n]'s head made contact with the hard floor.

"I'm so sorry!" Mimosa said while [Y/n] groaned and rubbed her head. She was definitely awake now.

"What are you talking about? There's not a chance you'd actually die."

[Y/n] perked up when she heard Yuno's voice. "Yuno!" She cheered and hugged him. Yuno smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around her.

"Yuno! Noelle and Mimosa...And Mr. Glasses!" Asta muttered.

"I was worried about the two of you." Klaus muttered, and Yuno shot him a glare.

"Thank goodness! I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't woken up!" Mimosa said and hugged Asta.

[Y/n] felt the feeling of jealousy in the pit of her stomach, but she forced a smile. "How long are you going to hold each other?!" Noelle yelled and pushed Asta down.

"I'm injured here!" Asta yelled, and [Y/n] let go of Yuno.

"Asta, are you okay?" [Y/n] asked while helping him up, and Asta rubbed the back of his hand.

"I'll be okay." He said with a smile, and [Y/n] let out a sigh of relief. [Y/n] yelped a bit when she was pulled away from Asta. Her back was pressed against a broad chest, two strong arms wrapped around her torso and a chin was placed on top of her head.

[Y/n] blushed. "Yuno! How long you going to keep holding her?!" Asta complained.

"A while." Yuno responded in his usual monotone.

The two boys started arguing back in forth about [Y/n]'s condition and which one of them would take care of her better.

[Y/n] sighed. "How long were we asleep?" She asked.

"A whole day." Noelle said, and [Y/n]'s eyes widened.

"What?! We were asleep a whole day?!" Asta yelled in shock.

"Yes. You were even snoring, Bakasta." Noelle said, "Must've been a nice nap."

"That just means they were able to use all of their strength to fight." Klaus said, "We wanted to fight with you, but by the time we got there, the Eye of the Midnight Sun escaped."

"You guys contacted us too late." Yuno said and squeezed [Y/n] a bit. He was pissed that [Y/n] got hurt that badly.

"That's why we were caring for you two after you were brought to the church." Mimosa said, and [Y/n] perked up.

"Really? Thank you so much." [Y/n] said.

"Yeah. Thanks for the recovery magic, Mimosa." Asta said and smiled at her.

"Oh, it's nothing, really. The one who worked the hardest to make sure you were okay is Klaus, Asta. And, Yuno tended to [Y/n]'s needs as well." Mimosa said, and [Y/n] blushed a bit.

'Of course, he did.' [Y/n] thought, not feeling surprised.

"More importantly, thank you and the others, it appears that all of the kidnapped children are safe." Klaus explained, and [Y/n] and Asta smiled, "Also, regarding the perpetrator Neige, they're interrogating him back at headquarters. I'm assuming he knows nothing about the Eye the Midnight Sun."

"They're taking into consideration his deep regret and the fact that he meant no harm. I think he's going to be doing volunteer work here at this church to pay for his crimes." Mimosa said.

"I see. That's perfect for him!" Asta said.

"Anyway, it sounds like you did a great job again-"

"If I were there, I wouldn't have let the eye of the Midnight Sun escape." Yuno said, and Asta smiled.