It's Begun

[Y/n] flew after Mereoleona while the captain's flaming paw held onto Asta and the Zora's head. Soon they encountered a few enemies and a few magic traps along the way. Zora and Asta got ready to attack. "I can see through all those simple-minded traps!"

"I'll cut through any spell with my anti-magic sword!" Asta yelled.

Suddenly Mereoleona came fall from the ceiling, crushing the men in front of them with her flame magic. Zora gave a deadpanned look.

"We seriously have nothing to do!" Two Asta's yelled, making [Y/n] back away, "Why not take a break?! We can fight, too, you know?!"

The Astas looked at each other. "Wait, another of me?! Is that you, Grey?!"

"What the hell, you little shit? You can use magic?" Zora questioned, "You can clone yourself?"

"Heck no! Don't underestimate my lack of magic!"

"Who gave you permission to make another one of you?" Mereoleona questioned.

"No, one of them isn't Asta." [Y/n] said looking between the two.

"Yeah, it's not like I wanted another one of me!"

[Y/n] facepalmed, "Yeah, two Astas are a little too much even for me." She muttered.

"So, which one's the fake? They've even copied his lack of magic." Mereoleona said while crossing her arms, "Can either of you tell which one's the real one?"

"Uh, not at all." Zora said.

"It's a little hard." [Y/n] muttered while tapping her chin.

"You can't recognize your own boyfriend?" Zora questioned.

"Please stop calling him that!" [Y/n] snapped at him.

"I'm the real one!"

"No, I'm the real one!"

They started arguing. "Knock it off." Mereoleona said and threw a ball of fire at both of them. "Asta!" [Y/n] called and the real Asta cut right through the flames, making her sigh in relief

"What are you doing?! Are you trying to kill me?!" Asta yelled.

"I guess you're the real one." She said.

"Huh?"

"I don't remember bringing alone someone weak enough to be killed by that." Mereoleona said with a smirk.

'She's insane...' [Y/n] thought.

"Seriously, though..." The person said, and the Royal Knights turned their attention to him, "You really messed me up." He flipped through his grimoire, "Copy Magic: Aqua Curtain." He extinguished the flames, "Copy Magic: Healing Light Particles."

[Y/n]'s eyes narrowed at Raia. She didn't expect to encounter him so soon. "Damn, you're one scary lady."

Asta's eyes widened, "He's..."

"Heya, I'm Raia." He greeted, "Lady, you're wasting that beauty of yours."

"She's no lady. She's a warrior." Zora chimed in, "A soldier."

"Who are you?" Mereoleona asked, "You look like you might be somewhat entertaining."

"He's the last one from the Eye of the Midnight Sun's Third Eye." [Y/n] informed, "Raia the Disloyal; He can copy others magic."

"Come to think of it, that information doesn't sound familiar."

"You forgot?!" Asta yelled.

"If you weren't royalty, I would've asked you out for a drink." Raia said, and Mereoleona chuckled while pulling out her grimoire. "Don't hold back." She said, "I'll let you drink as much as you like...of the flames of hell, that is!"