Asta & Yuno

The three leaves of a clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within the fourth leaf of the clover dwells good luck. Within the fifth leaf resides a demon. However, every 100 years there's an angel that dwells in the fifth clover, representing purity. Only those with sacred power could obtain this ancient grimoire.

"Get back here! Give us the King's daughter!" One of the knights commanded but the man continued to run. "No! I will not. This child is dangerous!" He yelled and continued to run. With the baby girl in one hand and a broom in the other, the capture lifted himself in the air with his broom leaving the capital city.

The knights, of course, following not too far behind. The man knew that the knights weren't going to attack him the child in hand. The capture noticed he was flying over a small village. 'With her in this small village, she might end up being a farmer's wife.' He thought and used a light spell the blind the knight chasing after him.

The capture landing in front of a church and placed the girl on the ground with a blanket then he knocked on the door. The capture used his cloak and filled it with rocks to look like a baby's body then started to fly out of the village to mislead the knight. The priest of the church walked out and saw the crying infant.

"Another one?" He muttered and noticed a little sown patch on the blanket. "[Y/n]....this looks too fancy to be from around here." The priest said and picked the girl up. He noticed something glowing under her clothes. It was an expensive-looking ruby necklace. "Let's warm you up, [Y/n]." The priest said and walked in the church where two more crying infants were.

15 years later...

"SISTER LILY! I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy! So please marry me!" Asta yelled and [Y/n] sighed. "Oh no." She muttered and walked around the corner of the church and saw Asta on the ground. "Asta." [Y/n] called and rushed over to him.

"I'm sorry. I used magic from my grimoire without thinking." Sister Lily said.

"Don't worry, Sister Lily. It doesn't seem that he has any injuries." [Y/n] said with a smile.

"Yeah, the injury is in his brain." They heard Nash's voice.

"Not done yet!" Asta hopped up then was pushed right back down with a gust of wind.

"Sheesh. How many times does she have to reject you?" Nash said, and [Y/n] sighed again.

'At least he stopped proposing to me.' [Y/n] thought, although she was a bit jealous. "I think it is time to give up, Asta." [Y/n] said and Asta ran up to Yuno.

"Why are you getting in my way too, Yuno?!" Asta yelled.

"Why? Because you're loud, short, obnoxious, and immature. Basically, you're not appealing to women in any way." Yuno said and walked over to Sister Lily. [Y/n] smiled a bit. She always found Asta and Yuno quite entertaining.

"I guess I should start getting dinner ready." [Y/n] muttered while Asta yelled at Yuno. [Y/n] placed both of her hand in front of the firewood and focused her light magic to light the fire. "He has no sense." Nash said.

"That's not true. He's just...spunky. Father always said that Asta has a lot of spunk." [Y/n] said and smiled.

"It's hard to believe someone his age still can't use magic." Nash said.

"It is true, but there's always hope." [Y/n] reassured. [Y/n] looked over at Yuno who was using his magic to dry the laundry and noticed him staring at her. [Y/n] gave him a sweet smile, and Yuno turned away. Asta ran around the corner, looking for something to do.

"Then leave...the wood-chopping...to me!" Asta said, but before he could chop the wood, Yuno did it for him with his wind.

"I still can't believe you three are the same age." Nash said, and [Y/n] awkwardly smiled. "I do too, sometimes." She said, and Father burst through the doors of the church. "Yuno and [Y/n] are the hopes of our church!" He shouted.