30 ⋆ 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

Start from the beginning

where actually together now.

A couple.

I blush and bite my lip a little getting kinda shy

billie leans up some watching me blush, she laughs.

"you wanna get out of here and come to my place while your mom is out? I can entertain you" she says with a little sly smile, her hand in mine.

I was still laying on my bed looking up at her, her smile and voice was just pursuing enough to get any girl to go anywhere with her.

I would be sneaking out again and setting an even higher risk for myself with my mom

but on the other hand... entertainment

I had a deciding face on as I looked up at her again. but then she spoke,

"I kinda have a little...date, planned"

I sat up and looked at her

I changed my mind

"a date?" I say with a little smile as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

"yes" billie says with a slight chuckle and she blushes herself. her eyes drift off "you can get cute if you want but it's nothing special i guess, i just wanna... be around you"

she glances up at me, her blue eyes pushing their way through every wall i've ever tried to hold up just like they always do, she bit her lip.

"aww" I couldn't help but let out after our moment, my face hot from the way she looked at me. she put her head in her hands.

"fuck. your making me soft and shit" she laughs.

"it's cute" I say with a small pout of my lip, watching her "we're in this together now and people have told me I just have that affect on people.

I shrugged, she looked up at me again and rolled her eyes.

"shit, that wasn't on the sign up sheet when I asked you to be my girlfriend" she says pretending to sigh. I gasp and push her shoulder, then again, she fights against falling off the edge of my bed as she laughs.

"i'm kidding! i'm kidding!" she says, grabbing my hands, and I relax, my laugh easing into a smile.

"do you, wanna go on a date with me?" she ask tilting her head a little, her eyes never leaving attachment from mine even behind then makeshift bangs in front of them.

i can't help but smile even bigger,

"round two?" she says with a cute chuckle and i giggle.

"round two"

"fuck!" billie shouted at her tv screen.

we sat shoulder to shoulder at the edge of billies bed while she played video games and I watched.

usually, I'm good, but I had lost so many times at this game I decided to quit and let her take over.

"stop," she says with casual annoyance when the game loads, then, her fingers move quickly across the controller when it's back on.

I noticed billie liked to tell directions to things she had no control over

it's cute

she puffed away the falling strands of hair out of her face, focused.

I was watching her more than I was watching the actual game. the way she sat, man-spread, as her elbows rested right on top of her thighs and along with her game face was a sight to see.