30 ⋆ 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"i'll be back. do your work and don't try and find your phone. you always know how that ends" my mom says with a sigh before leaving and shutting the front door.

i give her a forced smile and when the door shuts an easy eye roll

I went upstairs and slumped down into my bed.

I layed on my back and stared at the ceiling.

I don't wanna do school. fuck. i feel like a prisoner in this house all the time. regardless of even being grounded my mom barely lets me go anywhere.

I sighed and my eyes drifted to my window.

i miss billie

hours passed and I forced myself to do something, I walked around my room, jumped around my room, cartwheeled around my room.

I even tried jumping from my bed to the hallway.

It didn't go well at all and now i'm on the floor.

i sighed and stayed there, the sun was going down and i was ready to clock out. what else do i have to do?

I got up from the floor and got into my bed, curling up and shutting my eyes. I felt tired. but my brain didn't.

I tossed for a while, trying to sleep. i kept thinking,

i wanna go out again

i wanna do something fun

i want billie

i shook myself and closed my eyes, forcing myself to fall asleep, i let my mind try and rest and after a few moments i was drifting of.

till i heard a knock at my window.

i sat up fast and looked towards it, i heard another knock and then a noise as if something was against it.

I pulled my sheets off and got up quick, i opened my curtains and my lips curved into a grin to a huge smile to a laugh.

billie had her eyes closed and lips pressed against the window, pretending to kiss it.

i adore her

when i pushed it up to open she jumped back and started laughing.

"i can't stand you sometimes" i spat, laughing as she holds my hands, stepping in my room.

"too bad, ya stuck with me now" she says immediately going to scoop me up in her arms, i giggle and wrap my arms around her neck excitedly as she lays me down on my bed, never separating from my body.

"how you doing baby?" she says still laughing from on top of me. she had her hair in two buns and big ass hoop earrings that where dangling above me.

"better now" i say, holding her face in my hands and leaning up some to kiss her lips one time.

she smiles happily after the smooch and i push the hair she left out of her buns behind her ear and examine her pretty face

i'm so happy to see her

"what are you doing here?" i say in a soft tone as i run my finger tip lightly down her nose. her face turned into a confused expression.

"I leave to tour the country in a few hours and you think i wasn't gonna come and spend time with my girl in those last hours? fuck outa here" she tells me scoffing some and i can't help but feel my heart beat a little faster

'my girl'

she's never called me that one yet.

It reminds me that this is real. very real.