• (O) Murisakibara Atsushi x Reader

Start from the beginning

You walk over to him with Murasakibara, "Hey guys! Sorry, we're late."

"As usual." Akashi sighs, shaking his head with a smile.

"I'm not surprised, nanodayo." Midorima adds, pushing up his glasses.

You pout at them, "Stop being such punctuality police! It's summer! We can be late if we want to be."

"Even I was here on time. Tch. Get a damn watch, maybe." Aomine grins at you, and you stick your tongue out at him.

"Either way, I'm glad you both made it." Kuroko says from behind you, making you jump a bit.

You sigh softly and smile at him, hugging him, "Thanks for the invite again, Kuroko. That was really nice of you."

"Oi Reader! The waves look great today. You wanna go for it?" Kagami calls out to you, and you shake your head.

Kagami was one of your closest friends. He taught you how to surf when you were both in elementary school. Surfing was surprisingly fun, and you made it a hobby.

"Maybe not today, Taiga. Kinda—"

"Reader!" You smile as you are engulfed in a hug by Momoi.

She lifted you up and began twirling around with you still in her arms.

"You're finally here! Come on, we gotta get you changed so we can swim!" She says excitedly.

"E-Ehh? Wait a minute, Satsuki! I just got here!" You squirm around in her arms.

"Best not to fight it, Reader. She's been waiting for you." Riko says, picking up your bikini from your bag.

"B-But—!!"

The guys all watch as Momoi and Riko drag you off to the public changing rooms.

❀✿❀

When you returned, you wore a white string bikini that showed off your surprisingly curvy body. Despite being in great shape, you weren't really the type to show off your body, so when you returned with the girls, the guys were all staring at you.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a girl, Reader! Damn!" Aomine commented.

You grab your rubber slipper and throw it at his face, making him fall off the chair he was sitting on, "Shut the hell up, Ahomine!"

"Thank you for packing such a big blanket, Reader. It's great not to sit on the hot sand." Kuroko said, sitting beside Kise as Nigou slept on his lap.

Everything you brought was already set up. The blanket you brought was big enough for everyone to sit on. In the middle was a table. Right in the center of the table was a hole where the huge umbrella sat. It was the ultimate setup, and you were proud of it.

"What did you expect? It's Reader. I wouldn't be surprised if she brought her entire house, nanodayo." Midorima said as he pushed his glasses up.

You grin at him, "Ehh, is that your way of saying thank you, Mido-chan?" You sit directly beside him, slowly leaning closer to him while you stare into his eyes.

Midorima's cheeks heat up almost instantly, especially since you were in a bikini, "N-No! Hey! B-Back off, nanodayo!" He shouts, and you laugh at him.

Murisakibara glares at the guys as you chat and mingle with them, his bag of chips exploding in his hand. The pop made everyone look at him, and you sighed softly, smiling at him.

'Oh Sushi-chan, such a hot head..'

You get up and walk over to him, "Sushi-chan! You wanna go get ice cr—"