Volume 4 Chapter 1 Part 2: The Staying Of Yet Another Resident

"Aito, can you explain what's going on?" Chinatsu says as she stares dumbfounded at the android that nearly killed her.

"I can explain..." The dungeon keeper replies as he stares even more dumbfounded for agreeing to the idea of letting her stay.

"Aito-sama, this mechanoid seems to be threatening my position as the superior machine. May I have permission to destroy it?" MAKINA says as she stares in a battle stance, threatening the unmoving mechanoid who was charging its batteries.

"Ooh, ooh, let them fight! That should be interesting!" Kounna cheers on as she gulps down a bag of chips.

Aito couldn't really believe what was happening or how he let it happen in the first place. Suddenly the television let out a ring, signaling that someone was calling. And who else could it be but the Princess Of The Brylnhyde Kingdom, Nakano Airi.

"Oh, it's Nakano. This isn't really the best time, though.. but maybe she would have an answer to the MAKINA situation I'm facing." Aito ponders in his head.

He then hesitantly accepts the call.

"Good afternoon, Aito-sama." The princess greets him with a warm and welcoming smile. Looking elegant as always.

"Oh, good-."

"Aito-sama, who might that be? I thought it was only I that called master, Aito-sama." MAKINA suddenly jumps in the conversation.

"Why did you have to butt in now?! I didn't want to tell her about MAKINA so soon but, I might as well- Hiih?!" Aito thinks before being stared menacingly by the person on the other side.

"Aito-sama... who might that be? That did not sound like Chinatsu-san or Kounna-chan, so does that mean that you've brought yet another girl to your home?!"Chinatsu says, looking scarier than any foe that Aito has faced so far.

"C-calm down, Nakano-san! Why are you getting mad anyway..." Aito says out of pure fear.

"Answer me Aito-sama, WHO... IS... SHE?!" Nakano interrogates with the scariest tone ever heard.

"W-well, she is-."

"I am designated as android model 13-1-11-9-NA. But you may call me MAKINA. Aito-sama is my master. I am here to serve him for every one of his needs." MAKINA bluntly says.

.....

"Aito-sama, isn't she the android that nearly killed us in our battle a few days ago...? Why would she be here? And why did she call you... master?" Nakano says as she begins to flare up. Aito could feel the terrifying heat from the other side of the screen.

"H-hold on, w-why are you getting so mad?" Aito confusingly says as shivers went down his spine.

"Th-that's none of your concern! Fmuu... I need to clam myself down for a while.... stupid Aito..." She says as she abruptly hangs up the call.

Aito is left in a daze, bewildered by the situation he just experienced.

"She seems like an interesting individual." MAKINA bluntly says.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, MAKINA." Aito exasperatedly thinks as he stares at root of the problem.

A few minutes later...

The screen rings out yet again, from the same caller. It seems that Nakano wants to talk again.

"I hope she cooled off a little.." He says as he fearfully accepts the call.

"What did you do to the princess, Aito-san?!?" A familiar voice is then shouted out through the halls of the dungeon.

"H-hey, Mizuha..." Aito manages to spout out at the angry figure staring at him through the screen.