Volume 2 Chapter 7: Hunter's Game

Axe Of Hunter

Axe Of Hunter

Enhancements:
- The blades of the axe are able to extend and retract by using chains.
- The user is able to transfer elemental powers into the axe, dispersing its power.

——————————

"Alright, almost there..." I say with anticipation.

"R-really? Because I believe that was like the 5th or 6th time you said that now." Nakano says with exhaustion.

"No, no really, I'm serious. I think I've... got it!"

*Pshh!*

Steam then erupts from the tubes of the mechanoid. It's alive!! After 2 hours of hard work, now we can tell the big mech to do all the hard work for us.

"We finally did it." Nakano says with relief.

"I can't believe it.... What do we do now?"

"Huh? I.... don't know."

We ended up calling Nozomi in the end.

"Y'know, you could've just asked me for the manual right?" Nozomi said with a grin.

"And you could've told me about the gigantic mechanoid living under my foot, no one's perfect." I say out of spite and bitterness.

As I scroll through the manual, I figured out that I had to change the settings in the back of its head. I had to change it to voice command and put my voice in the system.

"Okay, here we go." I say as I change the settings of the mech.

"Now, what?" Nakano says.

"Voice Authentication activate!" Nozomi suddenly exclaims.

"What are yo-"

"Now you say your name to the robot." Nakano says.
"Mechanoid. And why should I do that?"

"It's to add a new voice for it to listen to."

"Oh, okay." I say as I step up towards the mech.

"Hiroki Aito!"

........

"Now what?" Nakano asks.

"Now, you tell it to what to do."

"Oh well, mech, go and mine the crystals."

As I said that, the mech turned and went downwards to the mines. Well, that's convenient.

"So... wanna watch TV?"

*50 minutes later...*

*Yawn*