Volume 2 Chapter 2: The Makings Of A Great Weapon

(I'm back from my break so let's do this!)

Bow of Yuuki

Enchantments:
-Arrows will strike 10% faster
-Arrows can be infused with magic

———————————

"A.... bow?" The princess and I say in shock.

"Indeed, is that odd?" Mizuha says as she tilts her head.

"No, it's not that. It's just... why a bow?"

"Well, I've always imagined myself equipped with a bow and I prefer not get close into battle. But if it's a problem for you, I don't really mind if you choose for me." She says.

Well, it's not that much of a problem for me. It's just her stats are quite versatile. Well rounded overall with speed and intelligence being the highest, I'm not saying a bow ia a bad choice or anything, it's just that I wouldn't call it the best choice. Oh well, maybe it's because I'm not that experienced with a bow so who am I to judge.

"No, it's not a problem. I can make one for you, no worries." I say with a grin.

"Ah, you have my deepest gratitude, Hiroki-san." She says while bowing.

"Now to find the parts needed to make this thing."

"Um, Hiroki-san? What should I do with the scepter? I do not know any spells or incantations." Princess Nakano questions.

"Ah, right. Hold on a second." I say while I go to grab something.

I know it's here somewhere. Ah, found it.

"A book? 'Spells For The Untrained'..... is this?"

"Yeah, a spell book. It teaches you the basic spells needed. You can have it." I say.

"Th-thank you Hiroki-san. I will cherish this forever." She says while blushing.

Huh, she must be really thankful.

"Hiroki-san, what should I do while I wait?" Mizuha says.

"Well, you could help out with the cleaning." I suggest.

"Understood."

"Also, can you guys stop with adding -san to my name." I say

"Why?" Nakano asks.

"Because I don't really feel comfortable with you guys calling me that." I say, scratching my cheek in embarrassment.

"Then, what should we call you?" Mizuha asks.

"Hmm, why not you just call me Aito."

"Ehh? You would like us to call you by your given name?" Mizuha says in a surprised tone.
"Yeah, I have no problem with it."

The princess and Mizuha give each other a confused look and...

"Very well, we are in your care, Aito." Mizuha says.