Volume 2 Chapter 6: The Hard Workers In The Difficult Dungeon

5 days later...

As I expected, the girls are quickly attached to the television. The princess acts like every little thing that happens in TV is having a huge impact in her life, Mizuha's eyes are constantly glued to the TV when she's not on duty and Chinatsu keeps drooling every time a commercial for fish or cat food is on. Seriously, now it seems like I'm taking care of children.

"Aito-sama, please let me watch my show now." Nakano says, wearing just a crop top and a skirt.

"Y'know, I also want to watch the TV right? I mean I did buy this."

"With our money just so you know." A sweaty Mizuha says while wearing a tank top and track bottoms.

"Just finished training, I presume?"

"Indeed. I also believe my stats rose quite a bit as well."

"Good for you."

"Yes. Thank you."

........

"Now if you don't mind I am now going to watch my sho-"

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I have been training for quite a while now and I believe that I deserve to watch the TV."

"You have been hogging the TV all to yourself these last 5 days while I was busy preparing the dungeon for attacks."

—————

In these 5 days, Aito has been prepping the dungeon for incoming attacks such as setting up traps and coming up with a strategy. The goblins would usually charge in while Nakano and Mizuha would shoot magic and arrows from the back. As for Chinatsu, she would sneak up from behind to deal a sneak attack. This could be accomplished thanks to her newfound skill "Rapid Steps" which allows her to move faster and more undetected. Aito would then deal the finishing blow towards the poor souls. Don't worry, he doesn't kill them. He simply knocks them out, grab their items and put the adventurers outside. Due to the fact that he is a dungeon master, he is allowed to grab (steal) the items from any adventurers that enter his dungeon. (Aito only grabs half of the adventurer's items because he feels sorry for them) To hide the fact that they are actual people, they wear masks and seal the rooms that have their personal belongings like the living rooms or bedrooms. They also close the dungeon on 10:00 p.m. and open back at 12:00 in the afternoon. They also turned over the intruders (from Vol 1 Ch 5) to the police although the leader escaped.

—————

"I want to watch too..." Nakano begs while desperately trying to grab the remote from me.

.... I can feel her chest pressing against me. It feels awesome.

"Aito-san, why are you making such a weird face?" Mizuha says, glaring at me.

"What? I'm no-"

"Aha!"

Chinatsu!? Where did she come from. Did she sneak behind me? That's not important... I have to get the remote off her hands.

"I want to watch my show." Chinatsu says with a pouty face.

"What? You mean your fishing shows and cat videos. This is my dungeon and I want to watch my anime."

————

Hiroki Aito loves anime.

————