Chapter 30

-Jungkook pov-

I was watching Eunha peacefully sleep as my mind was full of thoughts. How could somebody kidnap her like this? It doesn't make any sense. I remember her telling me what the person looked like, what their appearance is.

She said a tall well built man, bowl cut with tons of tattoos on his arms and chest. She even mentioned what the design of the tattoos were. There were skulls, people, thunder bolts, and... an X. Why does that sound suspiciously weird, like I don't know.

X.. gang?

Just the thought of them pisses me off. My hatred for them is out of this world, my worst enemies. I've always dreamed of killing all of the one by one. I think they are only a few because a lot of them are in jail, where they should be. Their crime was simply murdering innocent human beings, for absolutely no reason. Nobody knows the reason why they murder.

I decided to search them up on my phone, to get any images and get any answers..

After searching these people, I could not believe what I was seeing with my own two eyes. Eunha really was telling the truth, she was right!

I took my eyes off my phone and looked at Eunha. I frowned my eyebrows. Then I looked back on my phone. I wanted to keep search for more information on these guys, and which one of the gang members kidnapped Eunha.

1 hour later..

I've been surfing through the internet. There are only about 9 gang members, they don't live in a normal house but live in a.. parking lot? Little bit shocked as to why they live in a parking lot, they robbed many places. Don't know why they chose to live in there... eh their idiots, why am I surprised...

Suddenly my thoughts thought about Eunha, how they kidnapped and tortured her like that. Now she's laying inside a hospital, nothing I could do then wait for her to recover. The anger built inside of me, the more I visualize of the situation, and the more I thought about how close she was from dying in a old rusty cabin.

I poked the side of my cheek, it's a little habit of mine when I get wrathful.

My hands made their way to Eunha's hand. I held hers like I didn't want to let go, they were warm and soft. I stared up at her a little smile creep up in my face, but it whipped off, I feel like a creep..

I placed hers on my fore head and prayed.. I prayed that's she'll be well soon, and prayed for myself..

For the up coming challenge I was about to face soon..

What Challenge is Jungkook talking about? What kind of Challenge?

What do you think the Challenge might be?