Chapter 27

-Jungkook pov..-

"Ugh.. you stupid little thing, why'd you go missing." I mumbled as I was walking around feel stressed as ever. I don't know what came up with me, but I stared up into the trees while speaking to the birds.

"Please.. help me! Help me find my friend, she's missing..!" I pouted. Wtf am I thinking, their animals, they won't help me.

With the pout plastered onto my face, I slouched my way to the other side of the woods. It felt like it could go on forever even though it's mini, but it feels much larger when you've lost your way. Luckily for me I know my ways in and out..

10 mins later..

When I feel like I've reached the other side of the woods I suddenly catch onto a sent of some sort.

"What is that smell?" I frown my mouth and raise my eye brow. It smelt like something was on a stove for too long. I followed my nose to where that smell was coming from.

As the sent grew stronger and stronger... I could not believe what I was witnessing right in front of me..

"Holy sh*t.."

What was in front me was a small cabin, engulfed with burning flames. The cabin was slowly catching on fire. I tried to sneak peek inside the cabin in case someone or something was trapped in it.

"Anybody inside!?" No response. I looked around me and saw a van speeding down the road. All the trees were blocking my view making it hard to see the licence plate. I was a little wary about this location because I've never really go here.

I pushed all the wariness aside, I had to act fast. The fire was catching onto the wood too quick. I swung my head looking for an object of some sort to help me jump over the flaming fire.

"Ah, found it." I jogged towards a piece of log. I placed it 4 inches between the fire and I so I could jump over.

As soon as I made it past I had to move quick, I searched for the entrance of the cabin..

"Oh my god!" My eyes caught someone sitting on a chair with their head lowered down unconscious. I ran up to them. When my hand lifted up their head, my body was paralyzed. I suddenly couldn't move my body.

"E.. Eunha?!" I shook her unconscious body, but nothing. Her arm dropped down meaning she was awake. This was no time to cry. Her arms and legs were tied up to the chair tight.

"Wtf!!? Why is so fu*king hard to untie." I dug my nails into the rope and pulled, it didn't budge a bit.. until it popped up in my mind. I totally forgot I always carry a pocket knife around.

"Half way done, we're going to go home Eunha.. I promise." After when both her arms and legs were untied I cared her bridal style.

My heart pounded fast in my chest as we were about to reach the exit.

*crack!"

The roof above us was about to fall. I ran so fast that I tripped and fell to the ground.

"FU*K!" My eyes became blurry with tears as I stared at lifeless Eunha who was laying next to me. Is this the end?

I sprained my ankle causing so much pain. The roof above us was about to fall. I hurried to pick up Eunha.. when..

*crackle.. snap!"

It fell..

"AHHH!!" I closed my eyes..

"Jungkook.. it's alright, open your eyes.."

A sweet voice I thought I would never hear again. The voice that made my heart hammer in my chest. She's alive..

"Eunha?" As I start to speak It began pouring rain. The flaming hot started to disintegrate and our bodies got soaked. I used my last strength to carry her out of the cabin and into the safer area..

I carefully laid her onto the wet grass. At this point I burst tears, I've never cried in years especially for someone like Eunha. My eyes around her body for any injuries, her neck had red hand marks all around it. She wore long sleeves and tights on, it made it hard to spot the injuries. What made my heart drop was her arm..

"Oh, Eunha.." I frowned and tears streamed down my face till they fell. Her left arm was red and bloody. It seemed like her skin got burned.

I soon realized... did she cover me from the flaming roof?.. I caressed her cheeks gently as my mouth tremble. My head slowly lowers to hers and are foreheads touched.

"You're safe now.." I softly whisper.

"Yes.. I know.." Eunha spoke softly. I shot my head up and my eyes doubled in size.

"Eunha, you're awake?!"

"Ahh! It hurts." Eunha hissed in pain. My eyes averted to her injured arm. Then averted them back to Eunha

"It's okay, just stay awake for awhile.."

You'll be safe with me soon.. just stay with me for a little while longer.. please..

Wow! Thank you all for making it this far! I can't believe this book reached 1k views 😆 It makes me super happy that most of you enjoy reading and joining this adventure with me. I hope we can all follow this journey and others in future projects!

Please Vote, Comment or Follow me for more if this story! Have a good day/night.. Luv You All 😇