Chapter 16

Eunha pov..

"How old are you?" I asked.

He stopped what he was doing and turn around to look at me.

"Hmm?"

"How old are you?" I said with a straight face.

"Why do you wanna know?" He said coldly. What is wrong with this guy?

"I'm asking you a simple question, how old are you? Cause I didn't get to know.."

"All I'm saying is I'm older than you."

"Ok old man, I'll guess your age then... 5 yrs old?" I scoffed.

"Shut up!"

I continued to name numerous names until he answered my question, hehehe..

~~~

"Are you 2–"

"OK FINE ILL ANSWER IT!" He had enough and finally gave in.

"I'm 23, now can you stop with number naming?"

*Ahh.. he's 3 yrs older than me.* I though nodding to myself.

"So you're 3 yrs older than me, I didn't know that. You look really young, like a baby." I stated.

"Jungkook, what do you use. Your skin looks soft." I stood up from my seat and went up to him.

While he was cooking I looked at his face. Why does it look so soft, I wanna touch it!

"Do you use make up?"

My mind was telling me not to touch his face but my hand magically did it itself.

"W-what are you doing Eunha.." He froze, awkwardly glancing to me.

I was so mesmerized in his face I didn't even realize what I was doing!

"Oh... sorry... your skin looks so soft.. I didn't mean to touch it.." My head slightly tilted down and I made my way back to my seat..

~~~
Jungkook pov..

I didn't expect Eunha to touch my face like that.

*But I've got to admit... her touch felt nice.... AISH!! What am I thinking?! She's 3 yrs young than me, I can't like her.. she's too young for me..*

I watched as she made her way back to her seat. I turned back to what I was doing and finish it..

~~~

I was finally finished cooking jjajngmyeon, I was kind of excited for Eunha to try it since she said she liked this stuff. I've cooked this many times for myself and this is my first time having someone try it.

"Here you go." I placed a bowl with chopsticks for her.

*gasps* "Thank you so much Jungkook! I'm excited to see how this tastes." She said getting her chopsticks ready.

I chuckled and ate, I watched her reaction.

I saw that her eyes widen, *I'm guessing it's good?*

"Is it good?" I asked while I took a bite.

"What the heck!? It's more than just good, it's amazing!" She said with a mouth full of food.

~~~
Eunha pov..

I was surprised! I've never tried this noodles this tasty before, I loved it!

"Wow, you're a good cook JungCOOK haha get it." I teased.

"Ahh shut up you stupid girl." He said glaring at me.

"Even better JUNGLE BOOK!!" I started laughing out loud.

"Shut up you little piece of sh*t!" He started to yell at me.

When I realized what he just said my facial expression changed.

"Hey... that's not very nice.." I pouted and looked down.

"Well you called me a Jungle book, now we're even.."

*I mean I got to admit, that was pretty funny.*

I finally finished my noodles, *I'm a fast eater when it comes to good food like this..*

"Ah~ that was tasty, thank you for cooking this!" I said while I rubbed my tummy.

"Oh?"

He didn't respond and he just got up and put his dirty dishes in the sink.

*Did I do something wrong?* I thought with a confusion written in my face.

I watched as he left the kitchen and upstairs, I think I did something wrong. I put my dirty dishes in the sink and started to wash them.

~~~
Time skip..

I was chilling on the couch when Jungkook came downstairs..

"Oh, look who finally came. It's 9:56 where are you going?" I said not turning around.

• • •

No response, all I hear was his footsteps heading towards the front door. Is he going out again?

"Hey! Wait!" I turned around and saw him leaving. I got up as quickly as I could but the door already closed.

*Where is he going?!*

He's been going places late at night.... and I'm a little worried. What if he gets hurt, who's responsible for that?!...

Who am I thinking... he's basically a stranger... so I shouldn't be worrying..