Chapter 15

Jungkook pov..

After the conversation between Eunha and I, I decided to go upstairs. Before stepping a foot inside my room, I heard sobs coming from downstairs. I didn't think I would of made Eunha cry.

*I didn't mean to.* I quietly walked towards the steps of the stairs and sat down. I tried not to be seen.

"Eunha, why are you even crying. Why would that kiss even mean anything? He was just drunk.." She murmured.

I could tell she was crying, her voice was quiet but cracky.

*Now I feel bad for lying.. I shouldn't of lied..* I thought which quickly I brushed off.

After listening to her silent sobs, I went back to my bedroom.

*What should I say, should I just keep this lie a secret?*

This is driving me crazy. The only thing that could get my mind of things is going to bar. I walked over to my dresser and picked out a comfy but an all black outfit.

~~~
Time skip..

After getting ready I head downstairs to go out. I quietly go down the steps, I didn't want Eunha to notice me.

I heard no noise no nothing, it was quiet.

As I got closer to the bottom, I could hear faint snores. Is she sleeping? I walked over to the couch and saw her peacefully napping. A smile crept on my face but immediately went away

*What are you thinking you don't like her..*

I turned around and headed towards the door, but before stepping a foot outside I need my mask not the bunny mask just a normal black mask to cover half my face.

Today might be another killing day, so I grabbed powder that was sitting in my car. This wasn't just any normal powder, this was a special kind of powder I use it to kill. Not killing innocent people but to kill the X gang..

This gang was a big gang, It's been growing and they've been a gang since I was a young child but something happened and the gang stopped growing. This was my chance to kill them all, they killed my family. The moment when they died plays as I think of this X gang, I need to kill them all.

And if they find out about Eunha who knows what they'll do..

I got in my car and drove to the bar I always go to.

~~~

When I got there I scanned the room for anyone with a "X" tattoo on their arm, very difficult to find. I had my gun ready if anything happens. There were a lot of people today, so it would be hard to find them in this crowd.

With no sign of them I proceed to the counter and ordered 1 glass of wine.

"Excuse me can I order 1 glass of wine?" I asked the bartender who was behind the counter.

"Sure, anything else?" The bartender asked before taking my order.

"No. thank you." I said before taking a glance behind me.