Immortal Children

LIVING ROOMBack at the Cullens house, everyone is gathered around

LIVING ROOM
Back at the Cullens house, everyone is gathered around. Edward, who's sits with Eden and Rosalice at the piano, starts playing the instrument. Jane smiles, listening to them play a song. Alice walks in, smiling as she holds a vase of flowers.

Suddenly, she gets a vision of the Volturi coming to Forks to kill them all. A gasp escapes her lips as she drops the vase of flowers she was previously carrying. Jasper runs to his soulmate. "What is it, Alice," he asks, worried. "The Volturi. They're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the Guard. And lrina," Alice informs them.

"Babes, come here," Jane pats her leg as Eden and Rosalice go to her. She stands by them, holding them close to her. "Why," Carlisle asks. "What did lrina see in the woods," Eden asks. "We were just walking," Seth replies. "They were just catching snowflakes," Leah adds in.

"Of course. Irina thinks Eden and Rosalice are immortal children," Edward scoffs. Ansel recounts the history of immortal children for Jane and the wolves. "The lmmortal Children were very beautiful. So enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned," he provides them with the information.

"They couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation. Stories spread. The Volturi were forced to intervene. Since the Children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed," Carlisle continues.

OUTSIDE A CABIN
Flashback
Irina's mother was one of the creators of immortal children. "No! No! No," she screams, trying to grab her children. "Their creators grew very attached and fought to protect them. Long-established covens were torn apart. Countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families. Lost," Carlisle continues.

"No, no! Mother," Irina's mother continues to scream. "So the Denalis' mother made an lmmortal Child," Jane asks. "Yes. And she paid the price," he answers. The Volturi decapitates Irina's mother and burn the immortal child.

LIVING ROOM
Growing angry, Jane peels herself from the grand piano. "No. Fuck that. Eden and Rosalice are nothing like those children. They were born, not bitten. They grow every single day. Can't we just explain that to them," she asks.

Her anger causes an invisible ripple to form on her face. Hammerhead stands nearby, ready for a fight. Though, she stands near, Jane is still in control. "Aro has enough proof in lrina's thoughts," Edward answers. "So," Jane shrugs, "We fight."

"Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one can stand against Jane," Jasper replies. Alice and Edward turn to Jane, remembering her fighting with Volturi. "Maybe we can.. but not alone," Alice whispers.

"Carlisle. Ansel. You two have friends all around the world," Edward nods to them. "I won't ask them to fight," Carlisle replies. "Neither would I," Ansel agrees. "Not fight. Witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen," Edward clarifies. "We can ask this of our friends," Esme turns to her husband.