The Weird Sisters

JANE'S BEDROOMExhausted, Jane lays on her twin sized bed

JANE'S BEDROOM
Exhausted, Jane lays on her twin sized bed. Her hands grip at her grey colored bedsheets, it's knuckles turning white from her strong hold. Her bed's softness begs her to close her eyes for the night, yet she can't. Her skin sticks with sweat. She's in need of a shower.

Her breath quickens as another joint of pain radiates throughout her head. "Shit. Shit. Shit," she whispers, clutching at her head. Her head has been killing her since she left the Cullen's residence. Over the years, Jane has learned how to control the effects of dissociating, but today was different. Having a different alter come after another, continuously, is highly dangerous.

She doesn't blame them, though. It's been a while since they've made friends. After all, just like her, they also have feelings. "Fuck," Jane murmurs, removing her silver necklace.

Removing her rings and the rest of her jewelry, she releases a puff of hot air and stands. Jane begins to undress herself, but steps mid-way as she hears a series of knocks on her wooden door. Putting her shirt back on, she opens the door. Charlie stands before her, tired.

"Hey. How'd it go with the Cullens," he asks, awkwardly shoving his hands into his pockets. Crossing her arm, Jane leans against the doorframe. "It went well. Dr. Cullen will continue to run a few tests on me, but everything's okay now. I'm honestly just really tired," she replies. Charlie nods his head, completely understanding.

"Of course. I'll leave you to rest. And Jane, I'm glad you like the them," he says. Nodding her head, she offers him a genuine smile. "Of course. I'm heading to bed. Bella and I have school tomorrow. Goodnight, uncle," she replies.

Nodding, he walks into his bedroom. Jane turns back around and closes the door shut. Walking toward her wardrobe, she grabs some underclothes and a set of clothes to sleep.

BATHROOM
Walking into the bathroom, she immediately locks the door out of habit. Twenty - to - thirty minutes later, she's finished. Tossing her used clothes into the bamboo hamper, she goes to her bedroom.

JANE'S BATHROOM
Again, she locks her door. It's something she collected from her childhood. Mistrust. Jane lays on her bed, sighing for what seems like the hundredth time today. Her eyebrows furrow slightly, as she closed her eyes for the night. She focuses on her breathing and before she knows it, she begins to sink into the mattress.

And though she's relax, she can't stop thinking. Excessive thinking has been, and always will be, her downfall. After an hour of her counting from one to two - hundred and sixty four, she's finally asleep. Her chest rises up and down as the house grows quiet, that is with the exception of the whispers in Bella's room.

3:00 a.m

DREAM SEQUENCE - UNDERWATER
Jane swims underwater. Her skin glows as her black hair floats all around her, weightless and sensual. Suddenly, something blasts past her. Spinning around, it's gone. Then, it happens again, behind her. Turning around, it's Edward Cullen. Jane reaches for him, just out of reach.