~HAPPY ENDING~

Heyo~!
Before we continue, I was thinking of how I could end off besides the happy ending. With almost 300,000+ readers happening soon (WHICH BY THE WAY, WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING), I was thinking about what to do. 

Would you guys be interested in an author Q&A? If so, please comment any questions you have!

It can be anything from book writing advice, my personal life, how I write my stories, writing routine, etc.! However I definitely won't do a face reveal, but maybe a face review with a sketch? 

If not those, I could even do one about each Naruto boyfriend in here! Possibly the exes too! If not for any specific guy, you can make it a question for everyone.

So in order for this to work, just say which character the question is for(or if it's for everyone) and then the question after!

If this flops I will probably just deleted this mini A/N :,)

Without a further a do, onto the chapter!

Heads up though: each scenario ranges from levels of happiness, such as pregnancies, adoptions, etc.! If you find yourself unhappy that this character didn't get a specific happy ending, I'm really sorry...but I am pretty happy with how I feel like they ended! 

Bye bye, lovelies~<3

________________________________________________________________________________

Two years have passed since the wedding. 

________________________________________________________________________________

-NARUTO-

During these past two years, Naruto had been super focused on his ambitions to become mayor- just as he promised you. He had done many things like helping the city, advocate for many positive things he believed in, and making connections with many people. Today, his dream was coming true. 

Proud, you stood next to Naruto by city hall with your hand firmly holding his hand. He was teary eyed, his friends holding banners and cheering for him as he waited for the sash to be given to him while wearing a nice suit. The mayor, Kakashi, was giving a small speech- which as far as you knew from Naruto, Hatake was dying to become a normal person again. 

"I now present my previous student, and now friend, Naruto Uzumaki, with the title of mayor."

Several cheers and claps were heard as a white and red sash was placed on top of Naruto, your hand slowly sliding away from his. You had a bright smile, pecking him on the lips before he walked over to receive it. From a far, yipping nioses could be heard from your new pet- a rescue animal that Naruto and you adopted. 

While tugging on his leash, Kurama, your new pet, ran towards Naruto and you with Kiba trying to calm him down. But the poor male couldn't contain it, the large build of the reddish-brown furred mutt running around. You couldn't help but laugh, while Naruto tried calling him over. And surprisingly, Kurama listened and sat his rear end next to the pedestal Naruto was giving his speech. 

It was pretty quick, and soon enough the two of you were heading home with bouquets of flowers stuffing the back of the car.  Sitting on Naruto's lap, Kurama had an obvious favorite as you drove the three of you home. "Well, you became mayor, what's next?" you asked him, the music soothing/energizing (whichever music vibe you prefer lol). 

"Become a father." 

"Silly, you already will be one soon." you said softly, blushing the slightest. He froze-his eyes wide and mouth agape.