~Bumping Into Your Ex~

A/N: I do NOT own any of the characters I am using from different anime...including the following: SNK(Attack on Titan), Fairy Tale, Fruits Basket, Diabolick Lovers, Black Butler, Sword Art Online, Death Note, and Ouran High School.

(P.S, I just watched La La Land and I almost cried at the end. Everyone should watch it, it's so sad)

-NARUTO-

It was one of those days you two wanted to go out and eat ramen, but then again Naruto wanted to do almost all the time. After you guys ate, both of you were full. You recommended to walk around the town before heading back to the apartment to help the pain from bloating. 

"Ah, say y/n, maybe we should get ramen again tomorrow!" Naruto exclaimed. You only shook your head, rolling your eyes. "I don't think I could handle eating it every day like that..." you mumbled, looking down at your stomach. He laughed softly, smirking. 

"Y/n?!" you heard a familiar voice, causing you to groan quietly. Naruto himself looked around the area, raising an eyebrow. "Who said that?!" he said. "Me-" a man with dark brown hair and sea green eyes said. 

"Hey, Eren...." you said, looking up at him with an awkward expression. "Long time no see....and who's this?..." Eren said. Naruto smirked, putting an arm around your shoulder. "Her boyfriend. Got a problem with that?" he said. 

"Not really..." Eren said bluntly, shrugging. "Well, nice seeing you again I guess-" he said, walking away. Meanwhile, you just faked a smile and waved. "Finally he's gone." you mumbled, running a hand through your hair. "Who was he exactly?" Naruto asked. 

"An ex. He was to crazy and had some serious anger issues." You replied. Seeing him glare at nothing in particular, he nodded slowly. "He didn't hurt you because of his anger, right?" Naruto asked. You laughed, smirking. "I wouldn't let him even if he had attempted to."

-SASUKE-

While you working, you watched as one of the managers were walking with an ex of yours....Gray Fullbuster. Once you two made eye contact, you both were quick to look away. It wasn't that you two had such a bad break up you couldn't look at each other....it was just awkward. 

Luckily it was your lunch break, so you were able to go in to Sasuke's office and eat lunch with him. Opening his office door, the Uchiha looked up at you. "I can't believe my ex is here..." you mumbled. Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Is he one of the new employees?" he asked. 

You nodded, opening your lunch bag to reveal the lunch you had packed for yourself. Beginning to eat. you leaned back in the seat you were in. "What's his name?" Sasuke asked, his curiosity winning over himself. Swallowing your food, you frowned. 

"Gray Fullbuster. Total gentleman at first...and then a total jerk at the end." you said. He frowned, placing a hand under his chin. "Sounds like one of those guys who aren't the ones you would date." Sasuke said. You sighed dramatically, closing your eyes. 

Hearing his chair move, you heard foot steps moving towards you. Next thing you knew you felt his lips against yours. Releasing the short but almost sweet kiss, he had a serious expression. "I don't ever want to be like that to you.." Sasuke mumbled as you opened you eyes. 

You blushed lightly, only to look over at the door. There was Gray, peeking in. You glared  over at him before watching him walk away. "Jerk.." Sasuke mumbled under his breath. You nodded in agreement before taking another bite of your lunch. 

-KIBA-

"Darn dogs!" you could hear someone yelling in front of your door, as well as Akamaru's barking. You were quick to stop what you were doing, running to the door. Opening it, you saw it was your ex, Kyo Sohma. You glared at him, Kiba catching up with his dog.