~"I Love You"~

Heyo guys! I know I did NOT publish yesterday's chapter, so I am going to publish an extra chapter on Friday. It's just about the time I start school once again, so I am already as it busy from just going to orientation days, business nights, etc. I might have to change the publishment schedule, but hopefully I won't have to. 

K, bye bye lovelies~<3

-NARUTO-

You were ready to tell Naruto that you were sorry for overreacting. You were ready for him to also not accept it. You were so nervous, you ate one ramen packet from the three boxes of ten ramen packages. Gulping, you opened your door, and looked across at his door. It was funny to think you guys were neighbors. 

As you walked over to his door, you were whispering your prep talk to yourself. Though, it was kind of hard thanks to your negativity. Placing the three boxes down, you knocked loudly, so much you actually flinched at yourself. Naruto opened the door, making your eyes widen. It looked like he was restless, and clearly looked like a mess. "Naruto..." you whispered. He looked down at you, smiling slightly. "Hey, Button." he said to you. Blushing, your e/c eyes looked down. "I wanted to apologize...for overreacting..." you mumbled. 

Naruto smiled even wider, grabbing your hand and sliding an arm around your waist. "No, I was in the wrong. I'm sorry I didn't pay much attention to you." he said. That's all you ever wanted to hear. "I love you." you said, staring up at his eyes as you pursed your lips. Those blue eyes of his widened as he began to blush along with you. "I-I love you too,  Y/n." he said. 

Before any of you said anything, you cupped his face, interlocking him in an intimate, passionate, and desperate kiss. He immediately replied with such hunger, slamming the door shut as he pulled you closer to him. It didn't break as Naruto picked you up, and placed you on the couch before separating the kiss. 

"Wow. You really did miss me." you said, giggling in between your puffs of air. Naruto scratched the back of his neck as he looked down at his lap. "Well, maybe a little, Dattebayo." he whispered in the silent room. Leaning over on his shoulder, you closed your eyes. 

"I did too."

-SASUKE-

He stood in front of Indra's office, taking a deep breath. Sasuke knocked on the door, which was soon opened by Indra's secretary. "Sauske, come in." The female said before opening the door wider. He nodded as he walked in to the dark room, feeling shivers down his spine.

Little did he know, you were summoned to Indra as well, thanks to Itachi Uchiha. He told you it was important, as well as the fact that it wasn't the fact you were in trouble. Your shoes clicking softly as you hurried over, you noticed Sasuke as well. Your gaze softened, and went up towards him when he entered the office. The secretary notice you, and opened the door wider once again. The whole area was giving you an uncomfortable and tense vibe.

"Y/n?!" You heard Sasuke say as he looked at you. Blushing, you smiled slightly. "He called me here as well." You said. He nodded, walking closer to you. "But before we go-" he said, placing a hand on your cheek, "-I want you to know I love you, Kitten." He said. Your eyes widened, feeling your eyes water up. "I love you too...Sexy Pants." You said before pecking his lips.

Your other hand held his as you lead him towards Indra's desk as you opened the door to his office. You and him looked at the mysterious man; who had dark brown hair and red eyes. Maybe they were contacts? "Having an unprofessional relationship with a coworker gives off a bad reputation for the Uchihas, and the company-" he was saying. "-However, I see both of you are determined to break one of these unspoken rules. So, I have a deal."