~Rock Lee & Orochimaru(Part 4 of Update)~

Long time no see of these, huh? WELL HERE IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

mkay, bye bye lovelies~<3

You Go On Vacation (Part One and Two)

-ROCK LEE-

Now....where would you go to if you wanted to stay fit...have fun at....AND stay away from large crowds?  Camping- of course! You two decided it would best fit your guys to go to Yellowstone National Park. Luckily, Neji and Rock Lee were planning on going before hand...and due to the dreadful loss....there was on more open spot. 

"Deodorant?" you mumbled to yourself, checking the last bag you packed for the campgrounds. "DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA!" you heard Rock Lee shout(inside your house, where both of you were leaving from).  Turning around, your fast reflex was able to catch your very expensive camera he threw at you. Glaring at Lee, you placed it down. "Don't throw my camera, idiot!" you told him. Rock Lee was taking by shock, freezing up before nervously laughing. "G-Gomen, my beautiful lotus."

Rolling your eyes, you grabbed your bags, as well as your camera. "Well, I think we're ready to go Lee Bear." you told him with a smile, a nod from him before taking your hand and leading you towards the car outside. 

~

Bears. They kind of were bigger than you thought. Keeping the doors locked, you admired an American/ANYWHERE YOU LIVE bear from afar. (Please note, DO NOT GO NEAR BEARS IN REAL LIFE. AS MUCH AS THEY LOOK LIKE TEDDY BEARS THEY DO NOT LIKE TO CUDDLE).  Getting your camera out, you turned it on, excitement filling your legs as they were burning from the hike you were taking with Lee in the trails they offered. 

A soft click followed your finger's pressure against the button to take a photo. Rock Lee stood behind you, gasping silently. "My goodness, this is a beautiful photo!" he complimented your photo. Blushing lightly, you shrugged. "It's nothing Lee..." you mumbled, looking down. 

Waiting for the bear to leave, you and Rock Lee continued the hike. Indeed, it was hot and both of you were starting to building up sweat. At the end of the day, once the hike was over, the two of you stayed inside of a tent you and him bought, eating some s'mores. At least the ones you guys did not burn.

-OROCHIMARU-

Holding several suitcases, you watched Orochimaru unlocking the door to your hotel room. Sydney, Austrailia. Fun!? Yes. HUGE BUGS- YES. But except from that, you were all good with everything else. Opening the door for you, he marveled secretly of the view the two of you were able to get. 

"Wow-" you whispered, noticing the sunset just like him while placing the suitcases inside of the room. He grabbed your hand, leading you to the balcony to probably savor the sunset better. Opening the sliding door, you and him sat down on the two seats they had in it. "It's not much prettier here than where I live," you told him, looking back at him. "It's always been blocked by building. But since we have less buildings in the area, you can actually see it." 

Nodding in agreement with you, Orochimaru let out a sigh softly. "Indeed, it has been. Working inside a building most of your life isn't the greatest either." he told you with a small frown. Staring at him staring at the sunset, you smiled before leaning on to his shoulder, looking back at the sunset. 

And alas, the sun went down. 

~

Many people were filling the opera house/school of performing arts. You and him just made it in time to get the seats in the closest row without any trouble. It was a orchestra/band/choir(whichever one you like the best <3) that were getting ready to start the music. And you also snuck in some secret wine for you and Orochimaru....