(200,000+ Readers Special) -U N T Y P I C A L-

EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

What an amazing milestone guys! This is so awesome! You guys are to good for me :,)

Thank you so much for all your love and support! This is dedicated to all of you loving readers. This time it's...Choji! One of my favorites and certainly one of the sweetest.

Bye bye, Lovelies~<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you seen her?"

"No! You mean (Y/n), the transfer?"

"Hai, she's the cutest girl in the academy! Choji, every guy is trying to ask her out!"

Choji looked over at one of his friends, munching on a chip. "Oh! Maybe she doesn't want to date anyone..." he said. Shikamaru nodded in agreement. "Choji and I don't need girls to feel confident in ourselves."

The kid hid a laughter, smirking at the two of them. "It's not like either of you two would ever get a girl anyways!"

A few of their classmates heard them from nearby, giggling and whispering amongst themselves.

"He really only means Choji..." Ino whispered to Sakura softly.

Shikamaru clicked his tongue, glaring over at the kid. "Oi! We already said we don't care, right, Choji?"

The blacked eye preteen nodded, feeling his body disagreeing with his nod by a twist in his gut.

Soon, the door opened to reveal the rumored female. Your eyes scanned the room to meet all the other student's eyes. Similar to Sasuke Uchiha, your beauty and mystery seemed to pull on the interest of the class- and even the whole school.

Iruka welcomed you in a cheery voice, motioning you to join his side.

"Alright, settle down class!" he shouted over the many voices and whispers dispersed in the room. "Today we have a new student- (Y/n) (L/n). Please welcome her to class and to help her out. Is there anything you'd like to say, (Y/n)?"

"Not really, Sensei. Thank you." you told him with a small grin, walking towards the empty seat at the front row. You plopped down next to a preteen with a fluffy, brown bun. They had no intention on greeting you, but the other kid next to him greeted you with a wide smile.

Choji decided to be the only one to greet you. "Welcome to Konoha, Y/n!" he told you. Shaking your head, you smiled a bit but kept your face towards the teacher. "I've lived here all my life, I was just home-schooled." you said, leaning forwards onto the table. "But thanks I guess."

The conversation ended just like that, but class continued on as per usual.

_______________________________________________________________________

The day was over quicker than you realized, grabbing your belongings that you took to school and walking out of the building. You had no one to talk to, considering the fact only Choji had chose to speak with rather than admiring you from afar.

You felt like hundreds of eyes were on you still, whispers and the usual talk going on about you. Everyone wanted to figure out who you were, yet no one dared to approach your intimidating figure.

Except one guy.

Shikamaru groaned as Choji walked up to you. "What's the point? She looks and acts like Sasuke..." he whined to the thick guy, who frowned. "We won't know until we actually get to know her. Maybe she's nicer and cooler than Sasuke!" Choji said, Sasuke in the distance twitching his eyebrow from hearing him.