~Rock Lee & Orochimaru(Part One of Update)

How You Two Met

-ROCK LEE-

Working out was probably your life. Ever since you were a child, your family made you do all kinds of active activities, including all kinds of sports. So, there was no surprise to your best friend TenTen that after college you were still working out for two hours straight. 

Walking into the Konoha's Amazing Fitness Center, you looked around to see where the front desk was. Spotting it, your eyes widened to see TenTen. "TenTen!" you called out to her, her head looking up from the computer she was at this exact gym. "Y/n! I didn't know you were coming to this gym." she said, her usual smile on. "I didn't know you worked here either! For how long?" you asked. 

"My friend Rock Lee just opened it about a week ago. You probably won't want to-" she was saying, only to look at something behind you. Raising an eyebrow, you turned around. A man with a bowl cut stood very close to you, along with a wide smile. "Hello!!! I am Rock Lee, you must be Y/n!-" he said, bowing. "-BECAUSE YOU REALLY EXPRESS THE RIPENESS OF YOUTH WITH YOUR BEAUTY!"

Blushing madly, you giggled shyly as you nodded. "I-I am Y/n. And you're Rock Lee....I could tell because you said your name." you said, his body standing straight and looking down at you. "Oh gosh. Lee, shouldn't you be working in the office?" TenTen said, only for him to raise both of his bushy eyebrows. "What're you talking about?! I made this gym twenty four seven so that I could workout here all day!" he said. 

"Besides, Neji's the one who's doing that!"

Your close friend glared at him, standing up. "Rock Leee...." she hissed, you awkwardly trying to back away. "T-TenTen, I'm sure you can understand-" he said, running away. TenTen literally jumped over the desk, running after him. "I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME MY LOTUS BLOSSOM!!!" you heard Rock Lee yell to you loudly when he passed you. 

"I'm still going to workout..." you mumbled, waving goodbye to him anyways before walking towards more of the machines. "Y/n!!!" You heard a male's voice call out to you. "Kiba?!" you said, seeing him on the treadmill. "Whatever you do..." Kiba was saying, panting softly while he was running,  "....do NOT workout with him....trust me..." he said. "Okay....?" Walking past him, you were now ready to begin working out. 

-OROCHIMARU-

You were known as a famous human biologist; and you often traveled to different laboratories. The next one you were traveling to was somewhat suspicious, but the Konoha Secret Agents informed you that it was owned by Konoha. Putting your trust in the people that protected you, you decided to go to it. 

~

"You must be Y/n L/n..." You heard a soft voice say, footsteps from the shadows. Clenching your teeth and the white jacket you wore, you waited for the person to reveal himself. "Do you think I'll assassinate you like that other man on the news?" he said, his face finally revealed. The light showed his pale, almost white skin, with bright yellow eyes you couldn't help but stare at. He also had a weird mark in which it looked like his eyes were slightly connected to his nose. 

"N-No, I don't." you said, a bit more louder than you intended to as you looked down, biting your lip. He chuckled, walking even closer to you and lifting your chin up. "Then follow me~" he purred, walking away to leave your bright red face. Following him by his orders, you watched another man with gray hair and circular glasses joined in. 

Kabuto looked over at Orochimaru, smirking and pushing his glasses up. "So this is the one and only biologist." he said, the scientist ahead of you nodding. "She'll be working with us for the next year, until then we try to make the best of her." Orochimaru said, as if you weren't there.