NEW CHARACTERS: Kankuro and Haku(Update 3)

A/N:

Finally, le book is out! "Demons with Wings," a Sebastian Michaelis(from Black Butler)xreader book. I would loovee to spoil it to everyone right here and now, but you'll have to check it out yourself ;) but anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the update.

Also!!! I absolutely love making fanfiction. So any fanfiction you guys would like me to publish...let me know! Maybe I'll do a Yandere one ;3 or Tsundere, etc. etc.

Bye Bye lovelies~<3

~Bumping Into Your Ex(the characters in this are from: Tokyo Ghoul and Yuri!!! On Ice)~

-KANKURO-

You and Kankuro were walking down the streets of Konoha, chatting and holding hands. It was about half an hour after class had ended in the art academy, so you and him went out to eat for lunch. Both of you had shared the bill, but he payed for that extra tip you place on the table. 

"So, tell me Kankuro," you said to him, looking up at him with a grin, "Have you ever had a crazy ex girlfriend before?" you asked, raising one of your thin/thick eyebrows. He shrugged, looking down at his feet(which were rocking a pair of black converse with bright white shoe laces). "I did actually. She was constantly parking front of my house. Eventually Temari confronted her with me." Kankuro said, laughing quietly. You laughed as well, shaking your head. 

"Why are you asking anyways?" He asked, causing an eyebrow of his own to raise at you. Your shoulders lifted up slightly, that grin of your becoming a frown. "I don't know. Probably because my ex is across the street." You said, causing Kankuro to frown. "Who was he?" He asked. "Ken Kaneki." you mumbled. 

Just when you said his name, you swore you saw his dark eyes look over at you. It caused shivers to go down your spine, gripping your boyfriend's hand tighter. He groaned quietly from it, glaring at you. "That hurt." he said to you. "Well, you would probably act the same way when your ex makes eye contact with you." you whispered to him, causing his eyes to widened. 

As you said that, you watched Ken, but now called Sasaki, was walking otwards you tow. Moving quick, you made Kankuro and you turn to a new block. Your ex boyfriend...was different. When you two broke up, people said he disappeared. Once he came back, he came to confront you, asking for another chance. But his attitude was so different..his hair became white, and the air around him was always tense. 

"You're acting like he's some criminal." Kankuro scolded you in a polite way, causing your face to relax. He wasn't lying though, you were acting strange. "I don't even know." You said, sighing softly. Maybe you were just uncomfortable when your exes were near. And maybe, you knew that you shouldn't dwell in the past. You had a new amazing boyfriend, after all. 

-HAKU-

Ice skating was one of the many things you loved to do. So the fact you were a past ex of Victor Nikiforov. Yes, the famous, international ice skater?! YES. It all started when he came to visit your hometown to visit a distant family member's birthday. Quite odd, wasn't it?

You were ice skating with Haku, watching him skate from afar. He was still a beginner in it, but he was also improving quickly. As you were preforming a few jumps and quads, you heard another set of skates hit the rink. Haku and you both stopped, your eyes widening to see it was Victor. Your cheeks became more red from him, biting you lip. "Eh-Y/n?!" you heard Victor say, looking right in to your e/c eyes. 

Gulping, you watched as he skated over to you with his usual wide smile, charging at you with full speed.  You gasped when you felt him pick you up, hugging you tightly and spinning in several circles. "Victor, what're you doing here?!" you asked, Haku skating to the two of you, glaring at the Russian guy. "I came to see you again!" Victor said with a wide smile.