(60K+/70K+ Readers Special) .: P O R C E L A I N :.

I really over dramatize these oneshots. Oh well  :V

 Love you all <3 oh, and thanks for 60,000+ guys!

bye bye lovelies~<3

Why should you continue going after your dreams?

Because seeing the look on the faces that said you couldn't....are priceless.

You have always been a "weak" child. Your mother wanted you to stay that way, and wanted to keep you safe. She used to tell you, "fighting only makes your heart pitch black with not a bit of kindness and only an instinct to kill." Or maybe "your pretty face should never have to see the horrors of what shinobi do."

So why was it hard to follow her wisdom?

Your mother owned a well known clothing shop specifically for the weather in Suna. With only you guys, it was common for your mother and you to be working together in the store. At the age of fifteen, you were oblivious to what was to come. You've always been hidden from reality because of your mother goose. 

The door chimed opened to reveal a common customer; Matsuri and her family. "Hello Y/n!" she called out to you, your soft (hair type) moving as you looked over at her. You showed a kind, warmth filled smile to her as you waved at her.  

Indeed, you were a sight to remember. Most of the Suna's old relatives knew about you, and the families that were local. They always thought you were a happy child, without a care in the world. 

Matsuri seemed to be choosing a new outfit, one with loose cotton fabric and a scarf made from wool, and shorts that were thin. 

As her parents (and your own mom) talked from a table away, you were the one dealing with the outfit. 

"So, what's with the change of style?" you asked in a gentle voice, raising an eyebrow. 

"I'm going to train to become a shinobi! Every kid was offered special training by the Sand Siblings!" she told you, her eyes lighting up. 

After she payed, and her family left, your mind was humming with curiousity 

_.+._

The scents of the kitchen were strong, and your stomach grumbled quietly with acid waiting patiently. Until the table was set, and food was on the table, this was the time you and your mother talked. 

"Food's done!"

Sitting across from her, you ate one big bite, chewing slowly as you watched your mom eat too. Once consuming your savory bite, you smiled at her. 

"Matsuri is going to become a shinobi, Mama." you told her, a happy tone. 

Your mother's face paled, glaring at you. 

"Poor child. She'll be wasting her life, just like-" she was saying, stopping mid sentence. 

"-like who?" you repeated, blinking slowly. 

"Your father. Foolish man was killed in war. This is why you will NEVER become a shinobi under this house. You're smarter than him. You are prettier than him. There is no reason to risk yourself." 

"B-But I was really wondering if maybe I could...." you were whispering, feeling a pain on the fragile skin of your hand. Your mother digged her nail into your hand, so much it left markings upon it.

"Never. I don't want to lose you."

_.+._

"Matsuri!" you called out, your e/c eyes sparkling as the sun was rising.