500 Readers Special: [R A M E N G I R L]

BEFORE YOU READ AHEAD, PLEASE READ!!!

I want to thank you all SO much for reaching over 500 readers at such a short time! Not only that, I am also shocked at the fact so many of you all have been voting for my book. In return, I am thanking you with this one shot! I promise you, after every milestone I hit, I'll be doing specials. Make sure to keep on reading, because once I hit 1,000 readers, I'll be doing Sasuke Uchiha😉

However, I really don't care mush about how many read I get on this. I'm just glad to be able to share and express my love for Naruto and just seeing how you all enjoy reading it so much. I can't wait to see in the future when this small community of NBS lovers is created here. 

Once again, thank you all for 500 readers. 

Bye bye lovelies~ <3

~*'*~

Your family owned a well known ramen shop in Konoha. However, it was always Ichiraku Ramen stealing your customers often. So, that meant you guys were always putting up flyers to advertise for your shop. 

It was one, chilly day, and Naruto Uzimaki was just finishing training with team 7. Sasuke was being a duckbutt as always to him, so he was in a kind of foul mood. So, why not go to Ichiraku Ramen to cheer himself up?

As he was running to it, he stopped at a small, black and white flyer with a ramen bowl sketched on to it. Curiosity got the best of him as he stopped running, walking back to the place it was on. It was placed on of the big utility poles, which was long and wooden, holding the electric wires. 

Squinting his eyes slightly, Naruto read the words out loud. "Come try our freshly made ramen at our family owned Konoha Ramen Shop!" he said, his eyes widening. "How come I've never heard about this, dattebayo?" Naruto mumbled to himself. He gave it some thought before finally deciding to try out the shop. 

~*~

You were cooking the ramen, the heat causing you to sweat slightly as you were stirring the pot of noodles. Your mother, father, and brother were also in the restaurant. Your brother was the janitor of the place, so he was wiping the windows clean. Your parents were cooking along with you. 

Business was always slow, seeing how everyone went to Ichiraku. It made your family secretly envy and despise the two owners. However, your family name knew it was better to not try and push the limits and boundaries of the rivalry. 

"S-Someone's coming!" you heard your brother say, his hands cupping his eyes. You and your parents looked over at the window, seeing he was right. It was a blonde boy with tan skin, along with blue eyes that made you think of the ocean. 

"Get off the window, Aktsuchi." your mother had told your brother. He obeyed, walking towards the broom in the corner of the store, trying to act normal. However, it seemed like he was only your thirtieth customer of the day, so you all were excited. 

The entrance door finally opened, revealing the young boy. Seeing his features closer, your eyes widened to notice he was around your age. But both of your parents froze. The jinchuri?! No one had expected that. 

"W-Why don't you go be his waitress, y/n?" your mother asked softly as you two watched him sitting in a chair at a table near the window. You nodded, looking up at your mother as she gently shoved you out of the kitchen, and to the main area. 

"Is this the Konoha Ramen Shop?!" the boy had asked, staring at you. You nodded, smiling slightly at him. Though he would've been uncomfortable, however now that he was older and had more friends, he was now getting used to people treating him more...normally.