Chapter 16.

~           ~           ~           ~           ~           ~
Ren fell asleep trying to get a little rest before they had to move on when Ashley meet them. Ren was sleeping soundly only to wake up to a door slammed open making him groan, he opened his eyes to see Leon looking at the side standing up. He looked as well seeing Ashley coming out of the door.

Ashley: Leon!

Leon: Ashley.

She ran to Leon and flinged herself onto him. Ren rolled his eyes while Leon patted her back awkwardly, she finally let go of him.

Ashley: Sorry if I was...

Leon: Don't worry about it. Come on lets move on.

Ren got up gently shaking his head lightly to get the sleepiness away from him and leaned on the wall.

Ren: Where's my hug?

Ashley turned to him who had a smirk on his face, she crossed her arms and turned away from him. Ren scoffed at her childish act. She handed Leon the second piece of the Ornament that was the Serpent Ornament. Leon's radio went off so Ren went beside him.

Salazar: Aw... what a touching moment we have here.

Ren: All spoiled thanks to your interruption.

Leon: Why don't you do us all a favour and leave before the audience gets pissed off?

Salazar: Haha. You both are nothing but extra's in my script so don't get too carried away. Your biggest scene is over.

Leon: We don't remember being a part of your crappy script.

Salazar: Well then, why don't you both show me what a first-class script is like; through your own actions.

Leon put the radio back and they walked down a small hallway to a door behind them. Opening it, the room was well lit by the purplish fire on stands. Looking forward, there was a small platform that could only hold one person with big wheels at the side to carry the person on the other side.

Leon went on and turned to Ashley and Ren.

Leon: You both wait here.

Ren: Be careful.

Leon nodded and they watched as Leon went to the other side opening the door going through. Ren looked to the left and saw seats that was in a railway. He walked to it only to stopped by Ashley.

Ashley: Where are you going?

Ren: To sit down duh.

Ashley: But he said to wait here.

Ren: We're not far away bruh jeez.

He said walking to the seats and sit down getting comfortable, he put his foot on the other side of the seat that was infront and folded his arms and closed his eyes. He could feel her staring at him as she sat next to his foot on the other side.

Ren: What do you want?

Ashley: What do u do?

Ren: (Scoffed) And why should I tell you that?

Ashley: Because I just want to know ok!

Ren: Just because your the President's daughter doesn't mean I have to answer any of your questions. This is my business not yours.

He opened his eyes and looked at her as she looked away from him. He closed back his eyes and after a few minutes, they a heard a door open and someone on the platform coming back. Ren and Ashley looked to see Leon walking down the stairs to them with a small smile.