Chapter 13.

~           ~           ~           ~           ~           ~
As Ren jumped down the Sewer next to Leon, the smell immediately attacked Ren's nose making him grab onto Leon's arm and pushing his face into it smelling a nice cologne Leon was wearing. It smelt so good that Ren stayed while Leon chuckled.

Leon: Not a fan of Sewers.

Ren: It stinks in here man. You smell better than this place.

Leon smirked and past his hands through Ren's hair.

Leon: Come on. We gotta get Ashley.

He walked forward but Ren wasn't letting go.

Leon: I'll throw you in the water if you don't let me go.

He immediately let go and walked forward leaving Leon who only laughed.

Ren: Never mind I'm good.

As they turn the corner, they heard something running and grabbed their guns pointing it but they didn't see anything. Until they saw something foggy on the left corner all the way down the hall. Ren took out the Sniper rifle and shoot it in the head. The thing that was invisible turned back visible and fell to the ground screaming like a bug.

Ren: Thats just gross.

Walking towards it to see it drop a Green Eye. Turning the right corner and walking forward to see two down the ladder. Leon and Ren shot them and went down the ladder and grabbed whatever they dropped and went up a ladder that was in front of them then went through the door on the left.

There were four cells, two on one side and two on the other side with a hole up above in the middle shining light. Wanting to go forward but saw some more of them coming from above dropped and walking side to side trying to get Leon and Ren but they already had a upper hand and killed them before it could even touch them.

Checking the cells they came across a not in one of the cells and read it.

"Luis Memo"

"There are some parasites that have the ability to control their hosts."

"It's basic knowledge among biologists but not much is known as to how the parasites do it."

"Studying these parasites specifically might reveal some clues to as to how the powers of the Las Plagas work. And perhaps provide more insight on the victims on the Las Plagas, the Los Ganados."

"Here is a list of some parasites that have the ability to manipulate the behavioral patterns of their host."

"Dicrocoelium - Once the larvae of this parasite migrates to the ant's esophagus, it alters the behaviour of the ant. When the temperature drops in the evening, the infected ant climbs to the top of the plant and clamps onto a leaf using its mandible."

Ren: Okkkkk Leon you keep that. That shits Argh fuckin my brain up with already too much information.

Ren had Leon the note and rubbed his temples to relax himself while Leon just chuckled and put the note away.

Leon: Too much for you're little brain hmm.

Ren: Actually yes, yes it is.

Coming out of the cell and went to the left to see a bunch of water and a door way but the water was blocking it.

Leon: Must be somewhere to drain this water.

Ren nodded and they went towards another path and saw a door but a bunch of pieces were in the way so they went around and went into the door to see valve and turned it to see the water went down. Ren opened a chest and got a Butterfly Lamp while Leon opened the crates and went back to the where the water drained and jumped down.