Trust (Part 2)

Y/N POV

"Paul don't stop."

The way he is teasing me is making me whimper but he just smirks at how desperate I am.
"Beg for it." He says with his dominant voice.
"Please fuck me." I whine.

I'm making this way too easy for him but I can't control myself. I'm craving his touch like never before.
He growls and then grabs my already spread thighs making me gasp. I bite my lip lightly, looking at him.
He leaves small purple bruises on my inner thighs, making me moan loudly.
"I'm going to give you exactly what you need." He says.
He drags my body closer to his and lines up with me and then he slams his full lenght into me, not letting me adjust.

"Fuck! You're so tight" He groans and keeps thrusting hard and deep as his fingernails dig into my skin. I feel a hinch of pain but it's nothing compared to the pleasure this is giving me.

"You like me fucking you hard?" He asks, his trusts becoming faster and my moans becoming louder.
I want to tell him how good his big cock feels inside of my tight pussy but all I can bring out is one word.
"Yes." I answer, my voice barely audible.

His right hand squeezes my neck. He starts lightly but then adds more pressure.
I see how much pleasure he gets in choking me but it doesn't scare me. In fact the danger I am facing turns me on even more.
His pace builds up as his rough hand put more and more pressure across my throat.
"You like being fucked like this don't you?" He growls.
I try to respond but the combination of his large cock inside of me and the lack of oxygen due to his hand around my throat is making it difficult to speak.

When he finally lets go of my throat I gasp for air.
"Answer me." He demands.
"Yes." I whisper as I'm still gasping.
He leans in closer to me, sucking and biting the side of my neck where his fingers left bruises.
If he wouldn't have just choked me like that I would be able to scream out his name but all I am now is a moaning mess, desperate to cum.
The sounds of his moans, indicating that he's about to cum, are helping to send me over the edge.
"Fuck Paul" I moan as my body is shaking.

He pulls out and demands me to go sit on my knees.
I obey him and go sit on the floor.
"Suck me off." He demands.
I put his cock in my mouth. "All the way." He says and grabs my hair.
I take it as deep as I can and suck it til he cums down my throat. He throws his head back and moans. I gag as I try to swallow it.
"Good girl." He says with a deep voice and then strokes my hair softly.

I look at him as he comes down from his orgasm. He gets up from his position and picks me up. He lays me back on the bed and then lies down next to me.
I lay my head on his sweaty chest.
I wrap my legs around him and his hands find their way to my waist.
"I didn't think you would be able to handle it that well." He smirks.
"That's because I had to miss you for so long."
"Maybe we need to be apart more often then." He jokes.
"No I don't think so."
After a few minutes I fall asleep in his strong, warm embrace.