The Interrogation (Part 1)

Paul's POV

"Stella" I whisper as the female inspector takes a seat next to Anderson.
She is even more beautiful than on television. Blonde and wavy hair, green eyes. Not my type, but I would lie if I said I don't find her attractive. In other circumstances, I would love to get to know her better.

Stella's POV

I will do everything to get this man's confession.
This dark and twisted sexual predator has ruined enough lives. I have to make sure that Y/N was the last person he destroyed.

"Have you been dying to meet me?" He asks.
"Very."
I open his case file and pretend that I didn't read it ten times by now.
I admit I have an unhealthy obsession with him - with his case I mean.
But I really just want the families to have justice. It's what they deserve, It's the least I can do for them, for the victims.

"I'm not going to ask you if you did commit the crimes. Because I know you did." His attention is now only focused on me. Like there is no other person in the room.
"When did you start killing? Did it start with Rose? Or were there victims before her?"
He looks angry. I'm sure he's caving in very soon, he will tell the truth anytime now.
"I only want to talk if you give Y/N immunition. She didn't do anything."
I only see emotion in his icy eyes when he talks about her.
"I can arrange that."
Anderson clearly does not agree with me but he has no say in this. This is my case so I take the lead.

"And I only talk to you." Paul looks at me directly. I give him an approving look.

"Everyone please leave the room." I say, without looking away from him.