XVII 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓂𝑒

~~~

Izuku wasn't sure about this at all.

Despite making his doubts audible, Eijiro and Mina still ended up dragging him towards a tailor shop. He really didn't see the necessity in it, though he did acknowledge that he probably shouldn't just hog Katsuki's shirt despite it being the only clean thing he had.

"It's fine, just keep your hood up and we'll get some quick clothing and then leave," Eijiro kept telling him, continuing to drag him with them and occasionally shooting glances back at him to make sure he hadn't taken the hood of.

Despite the fact that it was most likely that very little people knew what he actually looked like, it was still a chance that guards could be sneaking around somewhere. And they weren't about to take that chance.

While the tailor's shop seemed to only be a few houses down, it was still a far enough walk for Izuku to continue his studying of the buildings he had done the previous evening, being able to see the detailing much clearer in the sunlight.

He almost wanted to reach out and actually touch it, but feared that it would bring unwanted attention towards himself.

Before he knew it, they had arrived at the shop, nervousness beginning to spread in his body as he couldn't help but think about the times he would have to get a suit or anything similar tailored to him back at the castle, it was as if he could still feel the women's hands crawling around his body to take his measurements.

He warily looked around the shop, it wasn't very big, the many racks of different kinds of attire making the room feel much smaller than it actually was. The walls had the same intricate design as the outside of all the other houses had.

Two women stood behind the counter, one looking to be around Izuku's age with a youthful face and long orange hair pulled up in a side ponytail. The other one looking to be in her late twenties or so, it was hard to tell with her equally as youthful face and blonde locks falling down the sides of her face, the longer Izuku looked at her, the more familiar she looked. Looking over at the group who had just entered the shop and smiling sweetly at them, probably happy to have customers.

"What can I do for you kids?" the blonde woman asked, she had a slight accent that Izuku had never heard before. She walked around the counter and begun to make her way over to them.

"Our friend here needs a new shirt, needs to be able to hold up to some dirt and shit, you think you have something that'll suit him?" Eijiro asked back, pushing Izuku slightly so he was in front of him. His hand laid on the younger's head so that the hood wouldn't slip off.

The woman put her hand on her chin, letting out a small hum while she seemed to be thinking a little. "Well, it's hard to tell what would fit since I can't quite study his physique, but I think I have somethings that might fit him."

She walked through the shop, her hips swaying with every movement as she looked through the racks of clothing, studying the different pieces while she collected a few in her arms.

"Why don't you try these on in the dressing room over there?" she pointed over to a more secluded area of a shop, multiple curtains hanging from the ceiling to create a make shift room.

Izuku wasn't allowed to hesitate as Mina suddenly begun dragging him towards the curtains, Eijiro following behind after grabbing the shirts from the woman's hold. The green head walked into the makeshift room, his two friends following right behind him, resulting in the three of them awkwardly squeezing together into the rather small space.

"Maybe we should wait outside while he changes, just call us in when you're done alright?" Eijiro proceeded lay down the pieces onto a small chair and then pushed Mina out together with himself, allowing Izuku to stand alone behind the curtain.