II 𝒫𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉

~~~

"Young prince, the king has demanded your presence in the throne room," Toshinori walks into the young boy's study, bowing slightly in front of the prince.

"Is it necessary? I'm rather busy," the prince looks up at his attendant, putting down his quill and rubs his temples. He had been sitting inside his study the whole morning, barely seeing the sunlight since he stepped out of his chamber, leading to a light headache that had been built up and he craved a cup of water at the moment.

"Young prince," the attendant says strictly a slight frown on his scrawny face, he hated being strict with the young prince as the said prince already had been through a lot of 'strictness', the scars over his body being more than enough proof of that.

"Alright, I'll get ready in a second," the prince starts quickly organizing his papers, laying them in a neat pile at the corner of his table, as well as putting away his ink and quill.

Slowly standing up, rubbing his temples in the process he starts walking out of his study towards the throne room, his attendant right behind him, handing him a cup of water in once they had walked out the wooden door.

"Thank you Toshinori-san," he takes the cup of water and brings it to his lips, luckily no guards or servants were in sight as it was seen to be extremely rude to eat or drink while walking inside the castle, even in some towns as well.

Quickly finishing the water he hands back the cup to his attendant and continues walking, wary of his surrounding the whole walk.

~~~

"Izuku, the courting will be held in one moon, the invitations has already been sent out," the prince looks up at the king in confusion, what he just said could easily be sent through Toshinori or any of the servants.

"My king, I don't understand why you demanded my presence," he swallows the lump in his throat, talking to the king always made him nervous it didn't matter if it was one word or a hundred.

"Quiet, I will be appointing Nemuri Kayama as your new dance instructor, you were never good at dancing," the king scoffs and makes a hand gesture, a tall lady walking in at the motion.

Seeming to be in her late twenties, early thirties, having long dark purple hair together with some sky blue eyes, wearing rather inappropriate attire showing off her attractive curves, not very fitting to wear inside a castle.

"I will be leaving for a royal meeting just after sun rise tomorrow and wont be back for two weeks, behave while I'm gone," the king looks down at his son and then with another hand gesture the meeting between prince and king was over.

"It's a pleasure to meet you my prince," the tall woman bows as she speaks straightening her back right after. "Likewise, Nemuri-san," Izuku smiles at the woman who returns the gesture.

"Young prince, your mid-day meal is soon ready, it would be appropriate to head towards the dining hall," Toshinori gives Kayama a smile, and looks at the young prince.

"I'll be having it in my study, if that is alright," he looks at his attendant who replies with a simple nod, waving over a nearby servant.

The short servant stumbles over, her hands rubbing together in a nervous matter. "Please bring the young prince's meal to his study," the servant quickly nods, bowing towards the prince and then hurries away towards the kitchen, her heart slamming against her chest.

Izuku and Toshinori starts walking towards the study, passing a few guards and servants who all bowed respectfully towards the young prince.

"Toshinori-san, have you any ideas of which maidens might come to the courting?" the attendant was opening the study door for the prince as he suddenly asked the question. "No idea, young prince, why are you wondering if I may ask?" he closes the door, walking towards his own chair that Izuku had gotten for him so he wouldn't be uncomfortable standing all day.