XV 𝒱𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝑔𝑒

~~~

"Are you sure this is the right way?"

"Of course, I've gone this way like three times."

Denki proudly walked in front of the group while clumsily holding the map, regularly ducking under a twig as he showed the group behind him the way through his own little shortcut inside of the thick woods. Despite the continuous doubt from his friends, and the fact that he had practically walked right off of the small trail, he stuck with it.

Though after twenty minutes of walking, he himself had begun to feel a little unsure. Surely they should have already arrived to the other trail already? "Um, do you know where we are?" Ochaco timidly walked closer to him, a strange feeling creeping up on her as the forest was beginning to get darker and darker the farther they walked.

"Y-Yeah, we're almost there don't worry!" while it was clear he wasn't so sure about his own answer, she decided to go with it. It wasn't like she could simply walk away either way, at the moment, Denki was the only one there that had even the slightest clue on where they could be.

Ten minutes passed, and they were beginning to loose hope, finally realizing that they were in fact, lost. The group had begun to quietly discuss about what to do while Katsuki simply walked at the back, a frown imprinted on his face. "For fucks sake, give me that damn map."

He pushed away the group in front of him and snatched the map from Denki's hands, finally having had enough with walking around in circles. Though, just as he was about to start looking for a way back, someone interrupted him.

"Oh, here it is," Denki suddenly says as he pushes past a few branches to reveal a small trail which soon parted into two. "See! I knew we were close!" he proudly states while guiding the others out to the trail, a big grin spreading across his cheeks.

Happily, he hopped out on the trail behind the others and looked around, seeing if he could spot a sign as to where they were. While he was certain it was the correct trail, he still had little to no clue on how far or short they had walked. Mina helping him through out it.

Meanwhile, Izuku stood there awkwardly, feeling quite relieved to have gotten out of the darker part of the forest but still unsure about where they were. "K-Kacchan-"

"Stop fucking calling me that, and what do you want?" he scoffed, looking down at the boy with the frown that never really seemed to leave.

Licking his lips nervously, he looks down at his scarred hands while seemingly avoiding looking towards Katsuki who looked to be getting more annoyed just by the sight of the green head. "I-Is this really a good idea..? I-I f-feel like-"

A hand landed on his shoulder rather harshly, making him wince in pain as he couldn't help but look up at the blond who was giving him a strange glare. "Shut up, you think were stupid enough to do this and risk getting caught ourselves? And drop that fucking stutter will yah? You sound so pathetic."

Even with his not so pleasant tone of voice, it somehow made him feel a little more assured in what they were doing, disregarding his last question of course.

"T-Thank you.." he smiled up at the older, but sadly, only received a quiet bitter remark back.

After another few minutes of Denki and Mina looking around, Katsuki impatiently joining soon after, they finally could figure out a path on where they would be headed soon after. "Alright, just follow me, we should be there in about an hour or so!" walking ahead once again, Denki leads the way, with the others following behind.

~~~

Time passed as it gradually got darker, their path slowly becoming harder and harder to see.