V 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉

~~~

"Young prince."

The whisper of a familiar voice calls after him, distracting him from the land of dreams. His emerald green eyes flutter open to be met with the darkness of his chambers. "Toshinori-san?"

His attendant quickly covers his plump lips with his scrawny hand, his bright blue eyes that seemed to almost shine in the barely lit room darting over to the closed wooden door.

"The guards outside will hear you," his voice could barely be heard as he points towards the door, slowly retracting his hand and making sure the prince would stay silent. "Just stay quiet," with a small nod from the prince, Toshinori then starts to move around the room with relatively swift motions, being careful to not bump into anything.

While the dark room didn't give out much it seemed like his attendant was moving towards the large closet, he opened it warily, being careful to not have it creak under the movement.

After a few minutes of him looking through the closet with slow movements, he seemed to find what he was looking for, two pieces of garments that was rather muted in color.

"I'll explain everything later, just put these on and follow me."

~~~

His puffy eyes flutter open, revealing his large green orbs that looked up at the ceiling of the dark room. His eyebrows crease together as he tiredly looks around the chamber, his mind instantly thought of it simply being another one of those nights where he forgot his sleep medication, though he could have sworn that he took them before he went to bed.

He silently crawls out of the bed, wincing wordlessly at his sore limbs movement.

His garments hang over his built as his feet hit the floor with ease, he lightly walks over the floor, occasionally sending glances towards the wooden door as if someone would suddenly burst in.

He slowly reaches out towards the long curtains covering one of the windows, as he moves it out of the way his eyes are instantly met with a bright light. His eyes widen as he looks at the beautiful scenery outside, the only unusual thing about it being the clear sign that it wasn't night.

"Toshinori-san..?"

With no response, he fully opens the curtains, letting the sun light up the room. His eyes then travel over the different types of expensive furniture, searching for the attendant who was strangely not there.

A panicked thought suddenly enters his mind, making him look back outside the large window. His eyes enlarge as the view in front of him settle in. It wasn't even morning anymore. The sun was high up in the sky. It was the middle of the day.

The door suddenly shoots open, revealing a slim blond man, his chest rising up and down in a rapid pace as he pants. "Forgive me young pr- y-you're up?"

He slowly nods, taking in the rare sight of the attendant's messed up suit and messy hair that looked rather longer than he remembered. "W-What time is it?" he stutters up, giving himself a small pinch for not getting rid of that stupid habit of his.

"About an hour before your usual mid day meal," he coughs out, closing the door after him as he sees the confused yet panicked state the prince was in. "Forgive me for arriving rather late, I.. overslept."

An awkward silence fills the room, though it's thankfully soon cut off by the attendant's footsteps echoing through the room. "How come the guards didn't come in?"

"I'm not sure, I suppose they fell asleep and just assumed I had walked in by the time you woke up, though we would have massive luck if that were the case," the blond haired man responds to the younger boy's question reluctantly, as if his mind was distraught.