Secrets

Chase.....,

It was another Sunday morning and Daddy was on the podium preaching the Lord's word. Today is supposed to be youth day and he invited the neighborhood's young thug's. They looked good in their button downs and Jordan's but their eyes never left me. Throughout the whole service I was being watched and it made me uncomfortable. Everyone knew who I was, the untouchable pastor's daughter.

After a while during singing hymns I really needed to pee. I mouthed to my dad where I was going and headed out. I saw the main boy of the thug's, August. He's the boss as us teens would say it. He saw me get up and followed. I walked quickly as my 7 inch heels clicked on the lobby's tiled floors. It didn't take long for him to reach me. I was panicking on the inside really hard. I didn't want my dad seeing me with him and I really had to pee.

"Ayooo ma, slow down." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You look beautiful today." He showed me his full set of white rowed teeth. I couldn't help but blush. It was his usual comment about me everyday. I'd walk past his house and he'd throw complements at me left and right along with his boys.

"Thanks. " I averted his eyes and tried to walk away bit he pulled me back making me stumble into his chest.

"So you just gonna walk out on ya boy like that?" His minty breath danced across my nose as we looked into each others eyes and I could feel my face turning red. He smirked and helped me stand straight.

"I-I uh, gotta go to t-the restroom." I walked quickly towards the bathroom down the hall of the lobby. I could feel his eyes on my body and I blushed.

I quickly used the bathroom and sprayed on some more perfume. I fluffed my hair and put on some more lip gloss. I Checked my long dress that showed all my curves and smiled. I look sexy and good all at the same time. Maybe that's why August's eyes were on me.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Chris, August's best friend. He smirked and licked his lips at me like he always does. "Hey Chase."

I blushed, "H-hi Chris." I tried to walk towards the sanctuary and he pulled me back for a second.

"You're not going to show a nigga some love?" I got nervous cause I didn't know what he meant. Chris backed me up to the wall and I blushed and looked away.

"Chr-chris." I mumbled nervously. He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug where his hands were rested above my butt. I hid my face in his chest nervously. He used his fingers to lift my chin and pecked my lips. I started to blush hard when he left a longer kiss on my lips and answered his phone.

"Wah happen cuz? Yeah but I'm with my girl right now..... Whatever, I'm on my way."

I blushed hard when he called me his girl. I didn't know that's what I was all of a sudden. "I gotta go..," he licked his lips and smirked.

"Gimme kiss." He puckered his lips and waited. I looked away and he pulled me closer by my waist and made me look at him. I quickly pecked his lips so he would go away and he did.

Thank God my dad didn't come out of church searching for me. I walked in the sanctuary and sat in my seat only to find August was sitting next to me. The nervousness in my body just rised. He put his hand on mine and held it. I felt him rub circles into my hand and I calmed down.

He took a quick peek at me and I giggled to myself. "Lemme see ya phone," I passed him my iphone and he smirked. I saw him save his number then he texted himself and he Gave it back.

I blushed hard and paid attention to my dad who was staring dead at me. He sent a smile my way and started to preach. I giggled when August would copy what my dad says or tell a joke. It felt like as if time had passed he had moved closer to me. Too close. My dad was keeping one eye on August and the other on the bible.

Lunch..,

Church had ended and I was getting up to leave. There was food serving upstairs but I usually go home and comeback. I grabbed my purse and started walking when August caught up to me.

"Need a ride?" I was cut short of my dad walking towards us.

"Yeah she'll go with you." He smirked at me and walked off. My eyes were wide. What the hell?

"Come on" I hesitated but entered the car. He drove off and soon we made it to my house. Daddy and my mother would soon be here.

I nervously opened the door and dropped my keys. Oh gosh. I bent over to pick it up and I felt something hard behind me. August's hands were holding my waist and he pulled me back on his private area.

I quickly removed myself from being near him. "Sorry I wasn't p-paying a-attention. I'm g-going upstairs." I quickly walked upstairs and sighed comfortably when I reached my room.

I was alone and the first thing I did was strip. I was just opening my draw when-

"Damn...." I looked up and found August watching my ass and smirking.

I quickly grabbed my pillow and covered myself. "Don't need to hide baby. You're going to be mine soon. Go ahead and change." He closed my door and sat on the bed.

What did he mean by be mine soon. Who told him I even liked him? I hesitated but dropped my pillow and bent over to look in my drawer. I had no choice. What would you rather? Your dad seeing you with a boy naked or clothed?

I could tell he was smirking his ass off. I finally found my white v-neck and some random light blue high waisted shorts. I slipped on a pink pair of ankle socks and pulled my hair into a messy bun. The whole time I felt his eyes on me.

"Do you know how perfect you are?" I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to his chest. My breathe caught in my throat and I stiffened. He stared at me through the mirror with his piercing eyes and I blushed hard.

My dad barged on and saw us. His eyes were panicked but softened which was very unusual. I expected him to get pissed off. I mean come on, August is a thug in his daughters room. I bit my lip embarrassed and looked down.

"Lunch is gonna be ready soon guys." It's like my father swallowed all he was gonna say and left the situation alone. Something must really be wrong with him today.

He closed the door and left me and August to talk. "Can't wait to have you to myself." He smirked and his warm breath tickled my skin.

"Come on. Let's get some food." He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs. I walked slowly behind him and we finally reached the dining room.

"Daddy...." I called for him and he smiled at me uneasily. My eyebrows creased together as confusion was written all across my face.

"We'll talk later." He cleared his throat and looked at my mother who looked as if she'd been crying. I looked at my mother and pulled her to the side. She stared at me with sorrow in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Baby girl."

"what are you guys talking about?". My parents were scaring the hell out of me now.

"You're gonna see what happens next week." She wiped a tear and sighed.

I was so confused but I just sat down and ate with everybody like I was told.

Tell me whatchu think guys.... Juuuu like or nahh?