Tomorrow

Chase........,

I crossed off the date on my calendar. Today was the day I finally got to see my baby. I am so excited...
Not to mention the gender as well. Only because we decided to wait an extra month.

"Baybeh.....?" I waited for august to see my face and I glared at him.

"I told you about that already. You can't call me that anymore. Its either Chase or Casey.." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

He followed me to the car and I got in. My stomach was big and round for four months. Not to big, but big enough and round. I found this so interesting.

I smiled the whole drive to the hospital and August watched me the whole time. I didn't know how he felt to finally be seeing his child but in was ecstatic.

I rushed I'm and signed my name before sitting impatiently on a chair. I just wanted my turn to come already.

"Chase Alsina?" I turned and glared at August.

"Did you really make them change my name?" He nodded chuckling a little.

I cracked a small smile and nudged his side in a bit of seriousness. "I wanna marry yo ass soon." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed hard. "When you mature a little, then I'll maybe accept your request." He sighed looking a bit frustrated.

"I swea Chase. I aint cheating again, its just you me and the baby. I learned my lesson." I couldn't help but feel fuzzy inside when he said that.

"I believe you, I just want to see it now."

"That's in five months." He groaned.

"Exactly....." We entered the doctor's office.

"Hello Mrs. Alsina." He smiled.

I glared at August for A moment. "Hello Mr. Steinberg."

August smirked and held my waist. "Hey...' He mumbled and I squeezed his arm.

"So you want to see your baby?" August rolled his eyes.

"Duhh nigga." He mumbled out of earshot.

I hit him hard on his thigh and he jumped. "I love you." He kissed my lips.

I snatched my head away and glared at him. "Alright an extra month has been added."

"Nahhh chill Caseyim sorry." He held my hand and I smirked.

"This'll be a little cold." His English accent had Mr falling in love. I nodded and held August's hand.

He rubbed the small machine over my belly and I swore my heart stopped when I heard the heavy thumping of a little heartbeat. I looked at August and I felt so full of love.

I smiled and covered my mouth. "He's gotta healthy heart beat," I nodded excited and I watched as August attached his eyes to the screen.

" ......There's his head." August watched where the doctor pointed and a big smile filled his face.

"T-That's his he-head?" He mumbled and I felt my tears fall.

"You alright Mrs. Alsina?" The doctor stared at me.

I nodded and wiped my eyes. "Just tears of joy." I smiled and He chuckled

August eyes were completely glued to the screen of the computer..I don't think anything would stop him from seeing his first child. He had a big kool-aid smile on and pone tears falling. I watched as his excitement made me.more excited. He covered his face and breathed in a breath of fresh air.

"That's my baby. What genda is it? I gotta know Steinmess, tell a nigga" He immediately rushed off at the mouth.

I chuckled. "Its Steinburg. I'm looking." The doctor laughed st his child like excitement

He moved the machine over my belly, and near the private area. "Looks like a.... penis. You've got a boy."

He smiled at us and I cried in such happiness. August looked from me to the screen rapidly. His head just kept turning.

"Its a boy!" He yelled.

The baby moved at the sound of August's voice and waved his small hand. "Looks like he can hear you...." The doctor smiled and mumbled happily for us.

"Hey lil nigga." August kissed my stomach and his son kicked his legs and opened his tiny mouth.

I made sure I smacked him upside the head before nodding my head all happy. "Can we get pictures?"

"Sure. Well, let's get you guys ready to go." He passed me a few hand towels and I fixed myself and wiped off my belly.

"How many?" The doctor asked.

"bout 7." He smiled.

"Alright, by the time you both make it out there. They should have it." I smiled and nodded.

"What we gone name em?" I looked up to see August in deep thought.

"August Anthony Alsina Jr." I cheesed at him.

"I'm thankin bout names like..... Names that start with the lettas J, K, A, or C.   .....-Wait what?" He stopped and stared at me.

"I said August Anthony Alsina Jr." I smirked at him.

He chuckled. "You dead serious Chase?"

He looked at me in surprise and I just smiled. "Yeah, I'm serious August." He smiled a big kool aid smile again making me giggle.

"Can we go home now?" I mumbled.

He nodded, "Yeah Baybeh we can."

Next Chapter Coming Soon......,