Incoherent

Chase........,

It's been a week at August's mother's house and I've honestly been having the best time of my life. I've been stress free and eating almost any and everything and just filled with pure joy. I was having more fun with August's family then I did with August himself. My stomach grew a lot within a couple weeks, I gained at least 27 pounds. I haven't seen him in 3 weeks either. Not once has he checked up on me or his baby. And in all honesty, I didn't care.

I had a doctor's appointment in about an hour. Momma Joe promised to take me there so she was all I was waiting on as I put on my huge black T-shirt and leggings. I stuffed one of my fanny packs with my charger, a portable, candy, and other things I usually carried around.

In a couple of minutes Momma Joe came downstairs and we were ready to go. "Guh yuh know yuh gonna hav ta getcho liscence Soon. I can't carry yuh everywhere." I chuckled a bit embarrassed.

"I know... I just need a little more practice. All I have is my liscence." I laughed a little and rubbed my stomach.

AJ been a happy little man, moving around in my stomach almost all the time. He was unusually moving around way more this morning. Momma Joe opened the door to get the car but the moment she did I heard August's voice.

"That's okay Ma, I uh'll take ha to da appointment." He cleared his throat awkwardly and stared at me longingly.

I glanced at Momma Joe who glanced at me and shrugged. "Yuh betta come straight back here cuh ooouu boy we need ta talk." She hissed at him

I awkwardly followed August to what seemed to be his newest car. "Upgrade huh?" I asked trying to cut the tension.

He looked at me for a second and nodded. "Yeh I thought yo ass would like it ya know? Wid da baybeh and all it would be yo ca'." He gestured for me to get in the front.

I looked at him way too unsure and trying to figure out what the kindness was for. "Are you sure about this? You really don't have too. I can save up money and get a regular 5 seater." I gulped staring at my dream car and how nice the interior was.

He looked at me for a moment longer. "Yo ass really think I would bring dis hea' beauty back? Yuh crazyyyy." He laughed and got comfy in the passenger seat.

This was way too much. I blushed in surprise and slowly got in the front. The texture of the wheel and the whole interior had me falling in love almost immediately. I stared at it then stared at August for a moment. I was speechless.

"Well... yuh gonna go or nah? Tryna be late?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

I shook my head no, still at a lost for words. I quickly put the car in drive and took off straight out of the driveway into the road. The car drove so smoothly, the hard bumps were minimum and it didn't vibrate so much and the custom designed soundproof walls tried its best to block out any outside noise. It was perfect for AJ. That's the only thing I cared about.

By the time we reached the hospital I was just in awe of everything still. I parked the car and took a moment to stare at it and take it all in.

"Chase.. we got negative 3 minutes. We gots tah go." He scratched his beard and I nodded forgetting that I was here for my appointment.

Both of us waited for the elevator in utter silence and I hoped a couple people would be in the small shaft so the silence wouldn't be weird. When the elevator came, nobody was there. I stared at my stomach and rubbed it so that I had a reason to not speak.