Two Days....

Chase....,

   Its two days. He better not come over here either. I stated at the window seeing his car pull up. Dammit. I groaned and quickly got under my covers. Ain't no way my momma better tell him I don't wanna see him.

*Knock Knock Knock

I stayed quiet and stared at the door. "Chase I know your in there."I heard August sigh.

"Open the door." I ignored him and pulled out my headphones. I started playing my favorite songs which absolutely distracted me ad I closes my eyes and danced around my room.

What I didn't realize is that August had found a way in. It definetly wasn't the key on top of the door frame. He done picked the lock. This guy.

I turned around from jumping and nearly had a heart attack at the sight of him leaning against my door frame smiling.

"Get out." I breathed hard and pulled out my headphones.

He closed the door and locked it. "Nahh, we gonna talk whether you like it or not."

I grilled him and he looked straight into my eyes. "Gimme some." He tried to kiss me and each time I mushed his head away.

"You gone learn to stop ignoring me Chase. You gone stop..."

With each word he softly bit on to my skin. He held my hands down as he slowly traveled up to my lips. I quickly turned my head and he sucked on my spot.

"G-get off of me..." I stuttered horribly. He laughed and finally turned towards me to get a kiss. I moved my head again.

"Chase... what I tell you." I groaned when I felt his hand rub up and down my thigh.

"Yeen tell me nothing." I laughed copying his accent.

He glared at me sideways and hissed his teeth while sitting up

"You can leave nah.." I said snickering.

"Nahh I'm sleeping ova." He smirked and before I knew it he stole a kiss from my lips.

"August imma..." He ran out the room as I tried to throw a pillow at him.

__________________

I was lying down in my bed and watching Netflix while August kept rubbing my butt.

"Can you stop?" He ignored me and kept on.

I rolled my eyes and tried to up and leave. He grabbed me and pulled me on to his lap.

"Where ya going?" He stared up at me.

"Nunya." I pushed his arm away and walked out the room.

Tired of him already. He followed me out of the room and I huffed. Dammit.

"Go away." He roughly grabbed my arm and yanked me toward him. My eyes went wide because of his erratic behavior. He lifted me up and I yelped before grabbing his neck. August pressed me against the wall and I felt my body heat up. It made me a bit uncomfortable.

"C-can you s-stop?"

"Nahh, tell me you love me Chase."

He stared deeply into my eyes with all hints of playfulness gone.

"Chase....?" He started to get a little glossy eyed.

"I dont love you." I said quickly without looking at him.

"I said look me in the eyes and say it." I huffed nervously and looked away because I knew my face was turning red.

"Baybeh I love you. Do you love me?" He waited nervously for at least five minutes while I just stared at the floor.