Nerve Wrecking

Chase......,

He really wants a baby. Ever since I told him yes he refuses to stop talking about it. It's cute but nerve wrecking.

"Chase, what about Chance for a boy or girl. Maybe even Ava or DeAndrea. I wanna girl. How bout you?" He stared up to me with a sparkle in his eyes. He was so excited just to even think about a baby already.

"Baybeh, you think we should try working on that often?"

"Working on what?" I glared at him.

His face burned pink. "Workin on making a baybeh." He quickly averted my eyes.

"Yeah we should but I'm just really nervous about all of that. Doesn't It seem like alot?"

He shook his head all smiles.

________________

DinnerTime.....

I felt August's hand squeeze my thigh lightly for the hundredth time today. Ever since I commented on working on the baby he's been so damn touchy feely.

His hand moved farther up and I slapped it away. "Stop it...." I whispered.

He sighed impatiently and murmured to himself.

"Baybeh are you done eating yet?" He groaned.

"I am now." I mumbled nervously.

August smirked and grabbed my hands. "let's get to work."

I blushed when he immediately pushed.me.on the bed. "I can't wait to feel you all around me...." He grunted.

His soft plump lips skimmed my sensitive skin recklessly. He pinched and sucked on the parts that were most tingly. I let out throaty moans as the sloppy kisses began to lead it's way down to the valley of my breasts.

"Ughhhh Augggg....," imma get there.

Our clothes were finally ripped off of both of ours. He positioned himself outside My entrance between my legs and i became all jittery. 

The moment he tried to push in i pushed back. He chuckled and held my waist while trying to push in again but i closed my legs quickly. I opened them again sighing nervously. "Sorry babe, j-just hold on."

I took many deep breaths and nodded while looking at him. I peeked down at his penis seeing how large it was and whined. He laughed a little and held my waist. August kissed my lips slowly and i felt his penis right on my glory hole. Nothing made me so scared than right now. I covered my face and finally let him push in a little.

It felt weird and i gripped unto his arms as he tried to push further. He grunted and squeezed my waist. I felt like crying because he was strething the outside of my vagina. I whimpered and I knew I couldn't go through with it. 

I was so embarrased. I quickly pushed him off of me and ran to the bathroom. I slipped on his shirt and cried to myself. I don't know why but it just made me evenn more scared and unomfortable. I sighed knowing August was extremely fustrated and left hanging out there. I knew he was extremely horny as well but I couldn't do it.

"August I'm sorry." I whined.

"I can't do it..... I'm.sun a wimp." He walked into the bathroom where I was sitting on the floor with my head in my hands.

I felt his strong arms somehow lift me up and sit me on the counter. "Baby it's okay." He kissed my lips slowly an slowly crept closer in between my legs.

I moaned unintentionally an August saw that as a chance to massage y breasts as he played with the hem of my panties. I whimpered in pleasure and let him pull it off.

He smirked. I watched him go down on me and I felt like I was on cloud 9.

All of sudden August's dark eyes returned. He lifted me off tw counter and brought me other bedroom. I didn't even realize what he was doing.

He kissed from my neck to my collar bone and all the way down an I moaned.

"Aug-Au....."

"Baybeh shhhh."

I bit my lip as he sucked on my nipples. I don't understand how tst can feel so good.

I pulled his curls when he slowly kissed and sucked on my 'lips'.

Finally he was hovering over me again and we were having a heated kiss. Out of nowhere I felt August's boner.

He smirked and kept kissing all over my favorite spots because he wanted me now.

I huffed but as his own is slightly touched my entrance I squealed and pulled back.

August sighed frustrated both sexually and mentally.

I bit my lip keeping my thighs pressed together. "I'm sorry Auggie."

"It's cool."

I felt like a piece of crap.

Next Chap Coming Soon....